Reviews for Interruptions
jasonandsam44 chapter 13 . 1/20/2011
God I hope they get some real alone time on the island.
florabloom101 chapter 8 . 5/20/2010
You know what? This is my favorite chapter. Its a bit angsty but, thats the kinda story that i like the most. i hope you'd write a bit more like this chapter:)
jasamrocks chapter 13 . 5/17/2010
I love this story. I feel bad for Jason and Sam they can't catch a break. It was funny Lulu checking Jason out like Maxie did. I can't wait for them to go to the island and finally get some time alone together. Post the new story soon!
forever babe chapter 13 . 5/15/2010
Yeah your doing the sequel we talked about! I can't wait for Do not Disturb! As always awesome chapter!
Danlufan chapter 13 . 5/15/2010
aaaah i loved it! haha poor lulu getting the death glare from jason! haha but did you already post up a chapter to Do Not Disturb...actually let me check right now!
robinscorpiofan chapter 13 . 5/14/2010
Poor Sam and Jason. They were never left alone for the whole story. I loved this, you did a great job! Can't wait for the sequel!
robinscorpiofan chapter 12 . 5/6/2010
I liked this one, even though it was short. Jason and Sam must be awfully embarrased by now. They've been interrupted by practically everyone in Port Charles. Update soon!
forever babe chapter 12 . 5/6/2010
Loved it I think Jason should take her away on the jet and make her a member of the mile high club.
robinscorpiofan chapter 11 . 4/30/2010
I liked this chapter. I wish Sam and Jason would have a baby. They're so cute with Josslyn. Update soon!
forever babe chapter 11 . 4/29/2010
Loved it as always! At least they're gettig closer to love making.
Danlufan chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
ahaha im guessing that the final chapter is when they finally have alone time and do it (; haha c ant wait to see more
forever babe chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
Great chapter! You could give them som Quartermaine interuptions, fire drill, they could baby sit Joslyn and be interupted by her.
robinscorpiofan chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
I'm so glad you're making this longer! For some reason, I loved the part where Jason told Sam she was beautiful. Hm, for more interruptions. I think you got pretty much everyone on the show. Maybe Monica? The only other people I can think of are Nikolas, Tracy, Dante, Johnny, and Lulu. I can't remember if you've used any of them yet. Great story, loved the chapter! Update soon!
queenb725 chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
U could have monica tracy luke or ethan
fansy chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
poor

you could do the episodes from thrusday 3/15-16. it's not really someone intrupting them but Jason did want to go to prison so that sort of like an intreruption. (sorry about my spelling i'm working on it.)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »