Reviews for A Morning Moment of Madness
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2017
First: I presume this is after 5th year. That would make Harry 16 as I think he went to the Weesley's on or after his birthday. This makes Ginny 15. That's the problem. No perspective. Wait, you say. Romeo and Juliette were that age. Okay, but they are dead by their own hand (I think that's one of the reasons I never was a Billy Wiggle-stick fan:)). EVERYONE in the HP world knows Harry is a dead man walking just waiting for Tom's move and this was nothing of Harry's doing or his desire. It's Tom's obsession. Teen boys have girlfriends. Teen girls have boyfriends. It's the only way to find out whether we can love and live with each other. Soul mates is a complete and foolish myth and a mindless lazy cop out in my humble opinion. Why do we extol all this poisonness and pointless drama. So we can save Tom the trouble of defeating Harry? JKR has a good handle on this aspect of the story whether you "ship" Miss Weesley or Miss Granger.
anotherboarduser chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
Interesting chapter, but I think it is the fault of the people who expected Harry and Hermione to give and give while suppressing their free will.

People like Dumbledore and even helped by the bullying Ron suppressed Harry and Hermione's ability to actually tell the truth and choose who they love.

They didn't want to lose Ron because the way Harry was brought up by the Dumbledore chosen abusive Dursleys. Then Dumbledore, wizarding society and others impeded Harry from having good friends other than the Weasley and Hermione.

All those bigotry and turning on Harry made Harry afraid to say no even when Ron is exploiting him.

Ginny was actually wrong to not to consider how the bigotry and Ron's (me only or else) bully wouldn't affect Harry and Hermione

Although Ginny is right, Hermione has to break with Ron.

Actually, Harry and Hermione even after having children with the Weasleys would be right to divorce the Weasleys and have their own children with each other because of how their free will was suppressed.

So it is best for Harry and Hermione to get together before more hurt happens.
anotherboarduser chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
I like this chapter, although I think they should have get what they want and not be slave to others. They were already indoctrinated to die and sacrifice enough.
anotherboarduser chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Nice start
starboy454 chapter 3 . 7/1/2016
it a good story Ron has never treated Hermione that good in the pasted and he doesn't even like any of thing she does he doesn't care about doing good in school and he most likely want Hermione just to keep Harry from being with her so Ginny has a shot at Harry and if it wasn't for Harry and Hermione he most likely wouldn't be pasting his class's and Ginny she doesn't see just Harry she see the boy who lived
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
this is a completed story?! are you doing a part two... lots of potential but you just stopped it
Draco lover 91 chapter 2 . 6/27/2016
Please please please please please please please please please please make another chapter with a HELICOPTER even if it's years down the road
q.thews chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Ouch, very nice but still ouch.
Ciao.
GiulietteRose chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
really good. i really enjoyed this story. why don't you read my story? they are all harry and hermione.
kamuinoyume chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Damn, I wanted these two to get together, but it seems that even fandom has conspired against me. Thanks for the magnificent piece of writing, I rather enjoyed reading it.
Ktobin chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Aw. No. That was so well written but...ah. And why did Hermione say all that just to reject HIM? Sure, Ron would be hurt, but if she liked him that much I have a feeling that she'd go for Harry! :( Still, powerfully written!
hhrforeverhhr chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
WHAT THE HELL MAN! ADD A CHAPTER AND MAKE THEM GET TOGETHER, I'M ORDERING YOU TO DO THAT, I WAS LOOKING FOR A CHEER UP AND NOW I'M ALL SAD. SO RON CAN BETRAY THEM BUT THEY CAN'T GET TOGETHER? WHAT KINDA LOGIC IS THAT, IF THEY LOVE EACH OTHER, THEY SHOULD BE TOGETHER.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
it was really good but the ending was so sad
lilyhermionepotter17 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I enjoyed reading this story and I wish that you would add another chapter but if you don't good job.
bethchilds34 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
aw that ending was so sad! she couldnt just fall fo Hary? if i was her i totally would have. great job on the fic! luved it! is this it or is there going to be more?