Reviews for Mexican Walking Fish
The Nerdinator chapter 1 . 12/31/2018
Couldn't be bothered to call the Mexican walking fish its proper name, the axolotl salamander?
JimmyxCindy976J chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
My god, this is so beautiful! I think my heart literally exploded.
Martin chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Now this is the type of stories I like to read
Fiction lover250 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Nice, haha can't stop thinking about the clownfish part, too funny. I hope I get some inspiration to write like this
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Fluff is good for the soul. Just like this story. Well done!

-Charmy
alethea.1hazel1blue chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
In love with this fanfiction:) 3 omg! That was so well written, no discernible spelling errors, awesome fluffiness I could die!
-Ale
Nobody chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
OMG SO FLUFFY!
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
It was all fluffy-good and everything! Loved it!
Lovely Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I remember reading this back when I didn't have a Fanfiction account. I had to come back and find it, I swear. I love this, It's got to be one of my favorite stories on this couple ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
that was the most adorable Jindy fic i have ever read in my entire life so cute you should do a longer story keep up the great stories :)
Athenafrodite chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
i could have swore i had reviewed this story... anyway i know this story is from a looong time ago, but i needed to tell you that i LOVE this story! i love how you write and i hope you keep updating your stories.

kisses, A.
gitadine chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I read this and I was oblivious of the fact that you were the one writing "password accepted," I really enjoyed reading both of them! :)
thewafflebitch chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
adorible on so many levals
not-really-here chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
for a fluff that was very good.
Spacey1992 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This was really really really good i must say i quite enjoy reading fluff before i go to bed and usally i have pretty love expectations but this was outstanding please keep up the good work