Reviews for Seasonal Distress
OneShotSal chapter 1 . 8/28
Ohhhhh, this is beautiful. You've very elegantly laid bare this innate, lovely yet sometimes tormenting inclination that too many people fight against or are embarrassed by. "Needless anthropomorphism", "sign of weakness" or whatnot. And I love that you integrated it so seamlessly into my favourite fandom, SH :) . Cheers!
chestry007 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is so true! I'd have felt the same as Watson if that had been me. :)
Poirot'sMustacheMask chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Watson's going to need to loose a little of that weight after Christmas, and Holmes is, too.
omppuliini chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
How cute. And I can imagine this moment really happening :)
reginavictoria chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
As silly as it must sound, I really related to this lovely little story. Very creative, as usual :)
420PeaceFrogs chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Aw :D
MamzelleCombeferre chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I loved the picture of the candy canes sitting jumbled among the used syringes and cocaine. It is sad in a way. Holmes may see Watson's behavior as odd, but I think I understand him perfectly. Well done.
KCS chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
What I love about your stories is that the moments they capture are so *real*. This type of thing here is indeed true; and while it seems silly to those who see the world only through average eyes, a writer - or a dreamer - sees things differently and such trivialities are no laughing matter.

Wonderful little snippet!
medcat chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Aww...;) Very sweet and Christmasy.

And as always, a pleasure to read a new story from you :)

Wishing you compliments of the season!

Cat
han8661 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
aw! that was so touching! i mean wow! aw! god i don't know what to write!
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
OMG lol.

Sorry, but this just kinda made me laugh. I'm not sure if it was supposed too, but Watson's reaction was just not something i could take very seriously. But, it was good writing regardless.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Tris, that was so sweet! Thank you so much for sharing.