Reviews for No Fear
KittyCatHat chapter 1 . 1/20
Oh my god, this would be the best story ever if you continued it! Lol.
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 1/18
YO. This has so much potential as a villian!Harry fic xD Wonderful writing style, btw.
Cat7herinE chapter 1 . 1/12
I love it! There is so little crossovers on HP and The Batman, it really made my day :-)
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 1 . 1/1
That was adorable.
Lindelea54 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Hello... I'm French but like there are only crossovers about batman and hp in english, I tried to read your story. It made me work my english ( I'm not very good:/) a little bit. I think your story is very intrusting ( I undrestant little parts;)) and I make an effort for leave a review ( in english ! ) to tell you that I loved your fanfiction.
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
If someone wants to die, it ruins the punchline.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Fantastic! Do more I beg you maybe add another villain in if you know one like black mask or scarecrow
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Lol. Joker raises Harry story? Should have been a prologue; meh wishful thinking. Great ending though.
Lily Luna Lestrange III chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Wait, WHAT HAPPENED? I must know! This story was perfect; you can't leave it there!
SevvyGirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Why would your fiance be mad over this?
I'm a huge Harry Potter and Joker fan, so I naturally had to click on this.
It's not like there's any smut (thank God)
Pleine Lune chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
That was good, I liked it!
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
And then the hit sequel On Batkids and Stephe King clowns in training was published and there was much rejoicing
Stately Demented chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
_ perfection.
Reader chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Do you HAVE to end it there? This could be a seriously good story with many readers. Your writing style's great and the ''plot'' nice too. Please. would you mind writing continuation to this? I'm pretty shure I ain't the only one asking.
Triple Rainbow chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This was one of the first harry potter batman cross overs I read and its still one of my favorites. Great job.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »