Reviews for Along the Sea Floor
forever-sweet chapter 16 . 11/18/2011
YOU CAN'T END THE STORY ON THAT NOTE! i THOUGHT THIS WAS ROMANCE NOT TRAGEDY! POOR NATE!
Fairylust chapter 16 . 5/4/2011
NO! How could you?
Fairylust chapter 7 . 3/23/2011
Oh, so THAT is why Near is so withdrawn and emotionless.

Lolz.

~Luffles, Fairylust~
Fairylust chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
Hmm, Near going to Kira...that...won't be good.

Duh! Anywayz, I can't believe that L wouldn't follow them and got some...some...crab to do it! Why the crab? *Sighz*

Fairylust chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
Aww. Sad. Poor, Near.
Fairylust chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
Why wouldn't Near save him? Is there like some story behind why he or anyone would think that?

I really like this story so far and will review until the end! Oh, yea, and is it a crime to laugh at the end? I don't think so.

;P

~Wuv, Fairylust~
Fairylust chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
Uh-oh. Poor, Matt.
Fairylust chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Lolz! I like this very much! Well done. :3

Fairylust chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
*Smiles*

Nice prolouge! Can't wait to read more!

I just hope that there is more variation from the movie, cause I can compare and contrast and some of this reminded me of that, no, maybe half? Not meaning to insult ya just so you know, but I think variation would be good.

PaigePlasticity chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
I will hate you eternally for the ending.

But I will love you forever for soaking up a chunk of my memory; I'm going to remember this awkward Japanese Little Mermaid story.
andysanime chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
Good job on this story.
Hana1225 chapter 15 . 6/21/2010
Woops

sorry

I didnt realize it's finished already!

May I ask what must Mello do if he were to bring back Near?
Hana1225 chapter 16 . 6/20/2010

what will Mello do?

I hope you update fast

X3
SamtotheSecond chapter 16 . 5/24/2010
Mello, you piece of ignorant sh*t. Hope you're happy being sadder than a thunderstorm for the rest of your miserable life.

This one is obviously bitter about Near. D:

That ending was fantastic. After all he did for Near and how much love Near was in, he's going to obey Roger of all people and not... oh wow...

Very very bitter. Poor Near doesn't deserve to be sea foam for loving! Aphrodite, have revenge! God, have mercy! LALALA!

If that ending was supposed to be a :twist:, it made me cry. And dislike dislike. ):

I loved the story... (besides the ending). Luck on all of your future works~
Black Rose of Twilight chapter 16 . 3/15/2010
This is... I don't know. But its good. :)