Reviews for SecondRate
neko1998 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I LOVE THEM! These two are my otp for this series and may I say you captured them beautifully! /O/O/ LOL I especially loved the "nice hickey", please Please PLEASE! Continue this! Or a sequel TT it's a great read!
Pace1818 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Oh man! That was great! Oh my god! Have you thought on continuing it? Maybe another one-shot? I loved it.
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I usually don't ship AlecSimon but this was brilliant!
Panemsheik chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Thanks so much for this story.. It's Awesome
Kneazle-Chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This...is...so amazingly HOT! It's not every story where you see Alec dominating, but then again, Simon is like the ultimate bottom person. This is my favorite part, "I wouldn't let anything happen to him," Alec snapped. My eyes went wide at his tone, it wasn't joking or even exasperated as was expected. Something about the way he said it made me think that he was dead serious. Nothing was going to hurt me as long as Alec was around." It makes me want to squee in happiness because they've reached an understanding in an absolutely amazing almost sex-scene. Beautiful. Isabelle's last line made me laugh.
You make wonderful descriptions. Keep it up!
Your New Fan chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
*cackles with madness* I love this! I love this, I love this, I LOVE THIS! Oh, you're brilliant. So, so, SO BRILLIANT! Thank you so much for writing this! Off the subject of the amazingness of it all, your writing was wonderful! It's always awesome to see people write-write-writing! Sorry for the lateness of the review, but a review is a review - right?
-Your New Fan
-Because Real Writers Always Review-
Cheliz chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Love it! Please make more Simlec!
BabyBumblebee17 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Im speechless... this is an amazing story! U dont see many Alec/Simon stories and by far i think this one is the best i've read :)

It'd be cool if u wrote more for this i know i'd deffinately read it :)

bee
So You Had The Lemonade chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Ok, so I read this ages ago but I just now joined to review it. This is amazing. I have a copy of it printed out so I can read it whenever I want. I love your writing and I love this pairing. It's just too cute for words. Love it and keep on writing!
for got pass word chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
AWESOME PLEASE WRITE MORE
YaoiFreak4Life chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Omg thank u soooooooooo much for making an Alec x Simon slash!

Good ones are so hard to come by and that was amazing!

:D I heart u
Joemon8 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
AMAZING! STORY! That was awesome! It's practically M if you ask me. You just have to pop a couple of sentences in there and you're good. Lovely story. Truly astonishing! I was think of what to call Simon and Alec. I had the same general idea of Simlec. If you think about it; Jalec and Malec. Since Simon's name doesn't have an A you have to keep the LEC, so Simlec works. ~_~ Love ya! Enjoy your life and live freely!
nerdynovelist11 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Okay so Simon and Alec is sooo hard to pull off, but this was really amazing. It caught their vulnerability so well. And their characters in general.

A really good read overall.
lovebitesx chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
You don't know how in love I am with this one-shot! It would be a crime if you don't continue it or add a 2nd part! This one-shot made me fall in love with this pairing! love it!
MM chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Hot fucking damn! Dude, I love this! And there are some gramer mistakes but who cares? My god! I l-o-v-e it...Can you please,Please make this into a story? I find it quit hot that Simon becomes gay... ;) Hot damn man! Ugh now I'll be thinking anout this for a while... I myself might turn this into a story I you wan't unless you do it...for yaoi?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »