Reviews for Wilful Fortnight
bcbb1d5d chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Now I'm sooooo lazy to give you a decent review, but still I have to say something just because you really deserve it and this story was so hilarious!

I found a horny Mio so funny like you and other people, who wouldn't? So congrats, you did an awesome work here
LenxRinKagamine chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Woooooooo! Imma read the last part now! Yaaay!:D

I like your ideas and the way you write :) Keep it up, honesly.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
horny Mio huh...somehow that...hmm ok that is hot Ritsu as a closet sap? heh! thanks for sharing the story! love it!
ohwaitwhut chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Dude your fics are so adorable let's get married

The end of this was funny and so classic Ritsu hahaaa

Okay thanks bye
auriflamme chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Okay, so I stupidly read Chances Are as my first of your stories and I got all pouty and sulky and then I read this one and then I read Winter Month and this one and I can go to sleep somewhat happier. (Not completely happy, because there's a well-written story out there with Mitsu not together and bo to that.)

Anyway, this is an adorable example of how their first time (half time?) could go, especially taking into account the also in-character Winter Month.

Loved it, thanks for writing it.
Cristi chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is 'THE' best Ritsu/Mio fanfiction I have ever read..

Can you write more one-shots based off of this story?

I adore this story so much 3

Thank you for your work and effort!

Please, continue!

(PS: I find a horny Mio incredibly sexy. Lol.)
Nameless chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I'm in love.

Your Ritsu/Mio stories are absolutely divine!

You are an awesome writer..

Make more!

I am so utterly impressed!
Sei-So chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Ten out of ten. Real and well captured! I love your interpretation of the characters and your attention to detail. Great work, keep it up!
Mouse chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This was fantastic. Just fantastic. Hands-down my favorite Ritsu/Mio fic. Actually all your fics are my favorite. You've really got a knack for writing out complex feelings, and having the patience for proper delivery. I can only hope to read more from you after season 2 comes out! Maybe sooner. :D
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
why didn't i see this as well? it's a sequel to winter month...gosh! i'm such a moron!

'

anyway! mio was such a pervert hehe...but i cna't blame her...ritsu's cute...hhehe
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
GAH so right, now i cant NOT laugh when i see a Venn _ Well i;m always laughing so it would really make a diference XD uh GREAT FIC, poor awkward first time, i'd think them being a BASS player and a DRUMMER.. that they'd have more... hand stamina... XD Still that mde me smile, I m pretty sure in the 69th day that's NOT gonna be a problem, since they seem to be good at kissing XD Maybe if they would've have a lil more breast fondling, that would've helped with their 1st... oh well GREAT fic, pretty enjoyable! LOVE my Mio/Ritsu! On to reading ur other fics!
deathkid1313 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
cute! both of them are such saps...
Akai-Kurenai chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Well then, since this isn't a full-blown lemon, I guess you could call it a lime...? Or just plain fluff. I applaud you for being able to crack jokes and be slightly vague in a romance genre story.

And you're right, Mio is hilarious when she gets desperate like that. Ritsu's POV would've been funny too, but Mio's is just freaking funny.

62 plus 7. Very cunning, very cunning. I almost didn't catch that until that second-to-last line hinted at it. But seriously, a dental dam? They're both virgins, right? So it should be okay then? Or maybe Mio's just cautious.

Yes, I agree, that chapter 42 should've gone more in-depth. I mean, a play! Why was it so short? Speaking of which, since the second season's coming out, I'm hoping that the anime will have a nice lengthy arc about it.

Personally, I think Mio should sleep in a futon...it's like New Year...she's just like that.
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This was... hot (is there a more scholarly way to put it xD?).

The stroy was just so full of fluffiness and fanservice! I can die happy now! I'm sorry I couldn't review earlier... actually, I didn't even know when this had been posted. I haven't checked my e-mail since Saturday because I'm afraid of finding my inbox filled with hate mail (can't say why), so I couldn't see the story alert. I just decided I'd check my mail out on friday, when my pre-ordered third volume of Lucky Star arrives. That way, I won't give a dang about hate mail because I'll be too happy about having finally received my awaited manga!

I didn't get the Venn Diagram thing... Do I even want to know?

I loved how Mio counted the days she and Ritsu hadn't, um, "done" anything. And Ritsu, too (though only the weeks, how lazy)! You're pretty good at writing this kind of things. You stay true to the characters no matter where they are or what they're doing. You're my idol now (took an M-fic for me to finally say that, LOL).

"Mio jolts a little from her seat and searches for the source of voice. It's her classmate beside her. 'Oh, Honda,' she says, a bit out of breath. 'Is something wrong?'"

Honda Civic! My mind side-tracked after reading that. I get distracted easily. He he.

I hope Mio can someday muster up the courage to come out to her friends! I mean, Ritsu's pretty shameless, so it's no surprise she did it before she even began to date Mio! Lol!

Keep working on that sequel! You're one of the few authors that bring us Mitsu fics worth reading! Did I just diss my own fic...? o.o

P.S: Do you know what the name of Ritsu's brother is?

ethereal collision chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
GUNDAMNIT! I only saw this now? It's been four days! FOUR FREAKIN DAYS! SWASDSFDSASDSAGGNFGMJGHFXVSD ZCXCCKETEA!

...er, sorry. XD I love you, seriously. This ultimately made my night. 8D Looking forward to Arpeggio!

...which reminds me...I haven't reviewed in there yet! *whooshing sound and she's gone*