Reviews for We Are Young
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Gosh that was brilliant. I want to clap and dance because this is the first fic that I can exactly see happening after the ending of the series.

You really have a great writing style. Very detailed which I absolutely love. Are you planning on writing a second chapter or are you leaving it at this?

Anyway thank you for writing this brilliant piece and sharing it here.
Ronnie Ravenly chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
That was so cute! I love the way he sees her, like it's fate or something, telling him to look up!
lightning veins chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
oh, wow. sid/cassie in the best possible way, and the way you write them is disjointed but flawless and it makes me really really wanna just hug you or something because this makes me miss the first generation cast so much that it hurts. but anywho... write more? you are fantastic and i'll definitely be looking out for more of your work. keep it up :)
pixiie18 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I really enjoyed your story...they are lovely
Cuthbert72 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This was very well written and really expressed Sid's frustration and depression when he had not found Cassie. You also describe cassie's personality beautifully. The end of the story expresses very well the intensity of the attraction between them and the relief and joy they experienced when they met. I particularly liked your description of Cassie as looking like "a broken angel".
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Oh my god! Someone actually wrote Sid/Cassie- and it's *good* Sid/Cassie! Lol, I'm so happy you wrote this. It's really well written, and kind of dreamlike, I think and it is the exact way I picture them finding each other in New York (because they totally found each other). Sid/Cassie is my OTP for Skins, and always will be (I love Chris/Jal and Cook/Effy too, though) but it's almost impossible to find any really good, just nice fics about them. You did an amazing job, short but sweet, and I really, really liked it.

You should definitely write more for Skins, because this was great and I'm sure you could do more!
airyclaire chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This is lovely. It's perfectly in character and beautifully written. I hope you continue to write for Skins :)