Reviews for Taking Back Our Orgies
KJmom chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This was just entirely too funny! I love it! Hey, crack!fic or not, your Buffy was spot-on. Fantastic! Sparkly vampires... Stake 'em Buffy!
skysayzrawr chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Brilliant! Fantastic! Amazing! Too many adjectives!

Great story, anyway. [Favorite]
WolverinesClause chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This ones funny, lol. I love the way you've written Willow- you've captured her essence.
NewBuffyFanGirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Hiya! All is not lost! My mom showed me this(buffy) and I was instantly cured of Twilight and have never been happier! :D I told all my friends and some of my cousins they thought I was insane, but then I convinced them to episode and they were cured too! And my cousin is telling people from where SHE lives BUFFY WILL BE POPULAR ONCE AGAIN! I'll Help you guys Buffy and Will! You'll get new fanfic authors writing soon! Now..back to begging my mom to let me watch season 4...
niver chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Funny story! Heh, I love the taking back the orgies line.
Sparkie chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I love you.

Great way of breaking down the fourth wall too!
Eve-the-Charlotte chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I think this story is pretty funny, but it does make a good point. It seems that more people are writing about Twilight now than Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which is much better. Plus, the title rocks, very eye-catching!
Ladydragon Guinevere chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Very funny story! Love Buffy's determination to hold onto something that's hers, even if she doesn't know what it means. Like that they talk about their orgies so casually... Clever!