Reviews for Peter Cunningham: Zombie Slayer
TheHiddenSith chapter 1 . 2/15
Hello,

You recently said in an anonymous review to The Onyx Stars, that I had possible blocked you. I have checked my short list of individuals I do have blocked, comprised primarily of the infamous Samael and his circus clowns, and I have discovered that you are not on my block list. I suggest checking your own block list as occasionally, User IDs can change and incorrectly block an individual from reviewing, PMing, etc.

I value your readership and hope to hear from you in the future.

Best Regards,
Sith

(This message was sent in the eventuality that there was a PM block initiated somehow.)
Ziek Nbekai chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Short and sweet. This has a very "King-y" feel reminiscent of "Here There Be Tygers," one of my favorite short stories of his. It would be cool to see it fleshed out into something a little lengthier, but it stands alone fairly well, and I like the wry sense of humor.
Heretic.Knight.515 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
WTF? XD

Jesus tapdancing Christ this is funny!
Hawki chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
It's readable, but very much a summary rather than a story. Guess that's the point, but I think it good have been introduced in a more immersive way.
Blad3Zer0 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Well, I can't really say too much about this story, since I currently do not have a clue as to who Peter Cunningham is, but that will soon be rectified. Only error I found was "The result was a surprisingly beautiful explosion..."

Should that not be is? It seems like there was an error in tenses. :P

If you continue writing, whether or not it be this, good luck!
Centralion chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I like this concept, and I'd like to see the death. More plz?
Shinoskunoichi chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
HEY! Well, I just had the chance to read your story, and is this your made up story, or from some other game/movie? I wonder who the speaker is, and who is Peter Cunningham, in a sense of what is his role in the story.

Also, the Hunters, they were the people who died before the whole zombie thing happened?

O I can't wait to read what happens between Christopher and Peter!

Keep up the gory action!

-SK