Reviews for Beginning of Forever
LolzMaster101 chapter 27 . 12/7/2014
Okay this story was just perfect, I really loved how you wrote it!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 27 . 7/19/2014
Oh wow, that was outstanding, terrific, amazing, and everything that describes how awesome that was. The story was very well written with only a couple missing vowels in the last five chapters. No big errors that I saw, the plot was made with perfection, and you made the characters almost spot on which is hard to do. I admire your work in making this story and your creativity. I loved reading this and would love to read another one of your stories about Chelsea and Vaughn. So all in all, great job, and just, like, wow.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 26 . 7/19/2014
OH how freakin' adorable! Yay! Great job and only one chapter left! So sad...:-(
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 25 . 7/19/2014
Well it truly depends on how much he loves his wife really, to decide if he was a kid-person, but I think the way you made it was 100% perfect. So great job. And it never struck me that Vaughn would be much of a kid-person because of his hard past, my dad is the same way. Never mind, outstanding job and can't wait till they have the baby! Babies are so cute! I have a new baby too, well a baby cousin, but I babysit so much it's like she's my own.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 24 . 7/19/2014
WOW. THAT WAS ... hm, I can't think of a word that describes how amazing that was... But it was really, really good! So great job.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 23 . 7/19/2014
Wow this is so spectacular! I can't wait to read about the wedding!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 22 . 7/19/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HOW CUTE! Okay I now officially LOVE this story! OMG that was like so great and I can't wait till the next chapter!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 21 . 7/19/2014
That was awesome! Yay they got over it and now they can move on! So this story is turning out fantastic, and I really like it. So in other words, outstanding job.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 20 . 7/19/2014
Oh dear. Great work on everything!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 19 . 7/19/2014
Aw, that's good that she feels that way. Great job and do keep up the good work luv.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
I loath love triangles too! It was really good! Keep up the good work.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
cute, nice job with it and they had their first fight, interesting.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
Wow is all I can manage to say.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 15 . 7/16/2014
Yeah this story is awesome! I really liked this chapter, but I don't necessarily like Sabrina because every time in the game I try to marry Vaughn, Sabrina goes and steals him because i walk into the heart scenes and it's extremely annoying! You would think that I would have memorized the heart scenes by now since it has happened almost ten times, but I haven't and I'm sad, but this story is epicly amazing so hopefully they as in Chelsea and Vaughn will get together. If that happens then I will be super happy!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
I totally knew it! I wonder what will happen?! This story is great, it keeps you on the edge of your seat and waiting for the next chapter.