Reviews for Family Ties
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
"Kevin, I am your father!"

"No. No! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!"

I'm so sorry, I couldn't resist. :P
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
So far it's interesting. I'm enjoying it a lot and you're doing a good job with keeping everyone in-character. The Gwevin moments are really sweet.

Just a quick grammar correction:

"Gwen nodded, patted her face." I believe it's more correct to say "Gwen nodded, patting her face." It makes the sentence sound more... like a grammatically correct sentence. However, I'm not entirely sure whether the way you say it is wrong or not because my Word doesn't pick up on it being wrong... Still, it doesn't pick up on everything.

Other than that small issue, everything's great and I'm really looking forwards to the next chapter!
Skylark Evanson chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
wow... when's the next update cumin'?

Sky
S.Legossi chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Plz keep writing D
A-Million-Words chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
And cue the dramatic music( Dah dah dum) Cool I loved it pleas eup date soon.

L8er
Skylark Evanson chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
three words: must. be. continued. PLEASE! INCREDIBLE! LOVED IT! WANNA READ MORE, LIKE, NOW! lol. so whenever, keep writing! awesome. brilliant job! nice style.
MayreanMoonlight chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Oh! Poor Devin! Kevin it's being so... Oh, well, I really can't blame him, but still... Gah. Bad family relationships suck.

Anyway, I liked this first chapter very much, will you update soon? I'd really love to see what will happen bethween those two (Kevie and his father), and with Kevin and Gwen and all.

Well, I gotta go, but I'll add this to my faves list so I can now when you update. Take care and have a good day!

Chocolate kisses,

Josie May.
Writingaddict169 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This is really good so far! I hope you keep writing it. P.S. 3 the Gwevin!
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
UPDATE! This is AWESOME! Before I found out that Kevin's dad's name was Devin, I also pictured it being Ethan! Please hurry up! Love it!
sokkantylee chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Intriguing plot line...you definitely got my attention. Please update again soon.
S.Legossi chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Please write more.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Very good story. I like it! Love the moments between Gwen and Kevin by the way. Nice touch.