Reviews for Max gets revenge
cosmonauts chapter 6 . 3/11
Max is so deliciously evil...I can't think of a better villain for them..really. Anyone else and Justin would have no problem killing them to protect Alex(if he was powerful enough), but it's so much harder when it's family he's not really evil it's just he doesn't have his conscious. This scene with Max and Alex is terrifying...I was really wondering how far he would take it. Love the story overall. The way you balance the characters awake and in dreams(along with their progression) is probably the best I've seen in this fandom.
rainbow.polka.dots chapter 7 . 1/19/2016
I lost it laughing when Max thought, "This is going to be great!" What a fun, casual tone for such an evil person
rainbow.polka.dots chapter 5 . 1/18/2016
Alex offering him eggs was so adorable. And when he carried her up to bed... Awwww

Max is downright terrifying
rainbow.polka.dots chapter 4 . 1/18/2016
I love the awkwardness of their conversation. My heart stopped when Alex caught Justin in the shower.

Great plot! Can't wait to read the rest
PowerRuff chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
I hope Max rapes Alex
Not around here anymore chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
omggm! This is so... FLIPPING AWESOME! I always did ship them... -ROSIE
Guest chapter 8 . 3/25/2015
Seriously i think im in love with you havent read a story so detailed ever havent stopped cumming thanks to you (lol would be awsome to roleplay with you via text, just a thought) hope to read all of yr stories
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 15 . 5/27/2014
Great story!
jalexshipper15 chapter 15 . 2/26/2014
I spent the entire day reading this, and I enjoyed it. I loved seeing Dark Max, I only wish there was more of him I could've seen, there was too much crying between Alex and Justin, and the Wizard of Oz thing was just . . . that shouldn't have been in there, and Justin's room in TBN was a bit too much. That sums up what I didn't like. Of course, the pros outnumber the cons. ;)
Geust chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Not as hot as the dreams for some reason. Still good, but still...
Guest chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
Fwew. Thought that they actually were going to stop f***ing.
Killerkiddies chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
YOU CAN'T DO THIS! MAKE MORE..Please!
Anonymous Miki chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Marcellus - Ian Somerholder
Really that hard to guess?
Guest chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
Look! It's ERADICATING THAT BULLSHIT! DIS is a weapon of MASS DESTRUCTION!
lol chapter 15 . 4/13/2013
Such a good book I luffed it