Reviews for It Dies With You, and Lives On
willtofish chapter 30 . 11/28/2013
YOU FUCKER! AFTER ALL THAT YOU LEAVE US HANGING? FINISH THE STORY!
death of snipers chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
why make her weak, i get u want her pissed, but if u make the big bad weak, at least give a good reason!
death of snipers chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
i get u want to use zanpukto, but if she has the witchblade allready, she should use it. and u said she had it in chapter 1. so why the partial armore? if thats shikai and full suit is bankai, what abut the red suit with white hair? are u just going to forget the real witchblade, or will it come up later?
death of snipers chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
i'm guessing the girl she beat at the end of the seiries. also: why no use witchblade? when will it happen? great writing though, want to go sleep but can't stop reading!
death of snipers chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
good, but i would have had the witchbade be a zanpukto, i mean, if u think bout it theres already a shikai and a bankai.
death of snipers chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
okk, so the zanpukto became the new witchblade. interesting, or did it just feed the witchblade allready there? great story with good, long chapters and great plot devices. where in the bleach story is it though? anyway, i look foreward to continuing
death of snipers chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
good start, needs longer chapters
GAMEONREDLAZER chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
A little slow, and slightly awkward to read, but it is an original idea, and I commend you for being the first to do a witchblade crossover with bleach.
dyingwill1 chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I really like where this is hope it has a good end
dyingwill1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Awesome story
dyingwill1 chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
Love it
Lu Bane Na chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Man, I can only hope for the best for Masane. She didn't deserve her fate in the manga/anime. All of the beautiful, lovable, awesome, female protagonists nowadays have got a bad trend going of having a sad ending.
Avarrix Trapelle chapter 30 . 1/27/2012
My favorate part in the story was when Ulquiorra and Ichigo were working together to defend themselve from the hollowfied other favorate part was when Maria was charging at Ulquiorra and he then tosses Orihima to Ichigo and sais to him“Take care of her Ichigo”.That part made him seem even cooler and chiverous than I had already thought of him.
Avarrix Trapelle chapter 30 . 1/27/2012
It was weird how the captains died;they all died without using any of there they were going to give up then they should have at least gone all out and used bankai.I can understand maybe one captain having a stupid death but everyone who died all had stupid deaths,not even showing an ounce of there true power and why they are even threat was ten times easier to deal with than the threat with you were just rushing but there were many grammaticle errors threw out the entire story;at some points when they spoke they talked like the hulk(Arrgg Hulk Smash!).Just take the time to carefully reread over what you write to solve that man I accually like the story alot;I like the direction you were going and can kill as many captains as you like;i think thats good for the story,just give them a death worthy of the captain all got stabbed the same way;trying to save someone the show during the fight with Aizin,Aizin was so powerful that he plainly stated“Use every one of your abilities on me so that I may show you that everyone of them is futile against me.”Have the captains be defeated by someone they are using every one of there abilities on and still proves to be invulnerable to all.I'm just giving you my honest opinion on how you could improve your, already good, storyline.
Wrath4life chapter 6 . 12/27/2011
Dammit Grimmjow not gonna be in this story ugh...oh well and Ooo...his position got filled with the sexy Shiori nice I love that crazy sexy ass chick hope Grimmjow doesn't mind looking fwd to this though I'm happy I'm reading a witchblade bleach crossover I'm loving this by the way ;)