Reviews for A Good Man
Neville chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
wooooow
almanera chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
ugh...creepy in a disturbingly hot kind of way...and I totally can picture something like that happening (J. would be horrified indeed :D) Could you make something like that about Harry/Bellatrix? It's just that you could really pull it off...it'd be an amazing tantalising angst story if you wrote it...
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Wow, that was dark. I suppose we were warned, though. It was creepy how she kept alluding to relations with his father. This was just really, really vile...I can totally see it happening in a realistic look at the rebellion although I'm betting JKR would be horrified and deny it if asked.
DrSpoonbender chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
The time the story takes place in a time fraught with subjugation and murder. It is therefore not shocking to realize that such deprave acts depicted in the story would exist. The story speaks to those left behind who had to directly endure the growing influence of Voldemort. While graphic in its detail the author shows maturity by making the defining scenes both tantalizing yet repulsive to the reader, and in no way does the story come off as a cheep thrill.
Nightingale in a Golden Cage chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
wow, never thought something like that would happen

good job
breeutiful chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
So dark and detailed! Really quite excellent. I've never read a Neville/Alecto before, but this was a great introduction to the pairing! :D Great job.
snv3 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Wow, that gave me a new perspective of what could have been going on with everyone else while the trio was off finding the horcruxes. I liked it alot though. Was this a oneshot or are you planning on continuing it?