Reviews for Possibilities
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 3/24
love it
Emily chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
IT'S SO CUTE I CAN HARDLY STAND ITT! I loved this so much. Bookmarking!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Great story.
Anne Sullivan chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
To late to review this? I reaaly hope not because it so perfect! The way i always thought it should be.

Thank you so much for share with us. I loved it. Of course goes to my favorites
claira8683 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
love it. Wish you had written more, what happned next, and next and next :)

I love these two :)
8675309 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Loved it, wonderfully done! Encore, encore!

xoxoxo
noturbaby chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
beautiful story. I always thought Ben was Dean's child. Are you going to add more to this after the 99 problems episode? You should...:)
Ginebra chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
is so nice , i love your fic!
rikalynch chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Well, I can't deny that I Ioved it. But, wouldn't dean have died if Ben was his son? I couldnt t help but to realize this after rewatching this episode. Sigh. And it seemed a bit rushed, but hey the pure awesomeness of it made up for it. I can't deny, also, that LisaxDean is the best pairing EVER (next to Dean/Cas). I love Ben so much, he is defenetly adorable! Loved the story And I hope you liked the review. . . It was fairly hard to type, 'cuz I'm on an iPod touch.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I really, really loved this. It was so sweet and perfect, and gosh Dean deserves a family and Lisa and Ben are so perfect especially since they're aware of the hunting. i loved it.
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
aw i like this version better then the tv episode. while i was reading this i had tears plus this was so good i'm favourting it
doesthatmakemepokey chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
ok sob alert! very good. that could be turned into multichapter story, like a future post war fic or something.
Lissa chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
LOVED this! I always hoped that Lisa was lying to Dean. I'd love to see where things go from here, with Dean having a new family (not leaving out Sammy though!) - this would make a great verse!