Reviews for Blood Of My Blood
Sastiel chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
WOW! thats was lovely! Again,WOW! I absolutely LOVED this!And now I want a donut... Thank you.
zoeysgirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
A very real and emotionally-charged story. Good work.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Wow, that first part was quite hard to read, Sam being addicted to heroin but it was a good parallel to him being addicted to demon blood. His withdrawal and rehabilitation was much more effective in your fic as I always felt it was a little off that Dean was outside the panic room and not in there with Sam helping him through it. Your ending gave me the hopeful ending I needed - Sam shoves the hands he didn’t realize were shaking, deep into his pockets and nods woodenly. He covers the distance in two long strides and all his fears melt away when Dean’s arms wrap around in him in a bear-hug.

He’s going home.

Powerful writing, often traumatic but so real and, as I said, the ending was positive. Well done.
ImpalaBabe chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Some heavy stuff. But thank God it has a good ending. Heroin is a bitch. My cousin was an addicted, he died a few years ago because of it.

On the Show I didnt liked the suddenly "healed" Sam. His withdrawal was just to good, hihi.

Great Story, thx for sharing!
skag trendy chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
'Sam shoves the hands he didn’t realize were shaking, deep into his pockets and nods woodenly. He covers the distance in two long strides and all his fears melt away when Dean’s arms wrap around in him in a bear-hug.

He’s going home.'

(takes a breath)

Superb as always hon. Love it to bits.

I think this is the Dean I needed to see a bit more of when he locked Sam in the panic room. If I dare to say it, Kripke had Dean acting out of character in that episode. Dean wouldn't have left Sam in there on his own. He'd have at least stayed nearby to talk him through it, to make sure Sam knew he wasn't alone. That was my only real complaint about it.

You helped seal that gap for me, and so I thank you.

Kind regards,

ST x
aXforamnesty chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
i gotta say that i REALLY enjoyed this. stripped out sam is a new one, and it crosses that line we're you can either do it really well, or do it really poorly because you make it a little TOO excessing and then there's crying, and characters become WAY out of character. but you totally nailed it on this piece. so sam and dean is such a suck situation.

bravo hands down.
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
wow this is just sad
shesamonster chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Wow, this was amazing. Thank you for sharing. :)
ROBINV chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Marvelous! Heart-breaking, too.

Poor Sam and Dean. They have been through so much-and now this, and have beaten this, too!

Love, Robin
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
*hugs Sammy*
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Great fic. Poor Sam. I'm glad Dean got him the help he needed.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2