Reviews for Lost Pride
ShamelesslyUsed chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
That's the end...? D:I loved this series and is there going to be more? Please keep up the good work! :3
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
A whole entire shrine dedicated to his alter ego, did not expect that!
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
The end? Complete? hhm~ i don't think i mind.. cause i LOVE the end! LOL!

you know what, somehow Jirou's title's song make me thought of NEWS.. with Snow Express and Russ-K (I know Russ-K is not a song here).. hehe..
TQWEE chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
I saw the Omake and was like 'End?' and was kinda like 'NO' at the completed notice, but I think this is a good ending. It sums things up_

This was an awesome story! And what a sweet, humourous ending!

Were you thinking of continuing? Because you questioned your 'end' at the, well...end.

Tqwee
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
hm~ Jirou still naugthy here and i like it!
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
Aish! what a way to make a new! *growl*

maa, i LOVE Jirou in here! so naughty!
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
oh! sasuga Atobe! he knows she is Jirou! LOL!

SCANDAL ALERT! SCANDAL ALERT! BEWARE OF YAOIFANGIRL!

yurp, that's me! hehe..
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Ah! this what i get when leave this website for a LONG time! i miss you story and now you're at Chapter 5! GAH!

oh Yuushi, just stop the flirting or you'll get embarress for whole your life!
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
Ah! Atobe proposed to Jirou! _

The omake made me giggle. Atobe stalking Jirou is just amazing. XD
Kurai Minoru chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
Aw... the ending was so sweet. _ It made me cheer up slightly after watching 2012. I loved this so much that I'm probably going to print it out and read it on my skiing trip. xD Yes, I know it's going to be a waste of paper but still...
xxTemarixx chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
It's good! But didn't Jirou not have to cross dress? And, doesn't the world know JIROU is Jirou, after the ending of the other story? And, who all knows of his cross dressing punishment?

I think that is all my questions, can't wait for more!
xSadistxFujix chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
lol, Atobe is obsessed with JIROU. Should've seen that coming. Stalker. All well, it's cute anyways! Loved it!

~Nya! _
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
Too bad I can't have Jirou in my ads like that. Then again, that may be a good thing. I think I would spend too much money on things I didn't need just because of him. XD Update soon please!
TQWEE chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
Yay! Another chapter! WHOOP~~

Jirou actually did the naked shoot? He's so different...[haha, I'm sounding like Atobe now] but, maybe THIS will make Atobe want to be with him again[surely Atobe can't NOT react to the teasing and taunting of Jirou...*thoughts flicker to scene with Jirou's lyrics in Atobe's ear*...hehehehe]

Tqwee
xSadistxFujix chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
NEH! Why isn't any updates or anything showing up in my email? Gah!

I'm so glad that just as I was looking for atoji I found this right away and read it, because I don't know how long it'll take for my stupid email to continue working. I'm getting nothing from ff. Grr.

This chapter was mega cute! Oh my gosh! JIROU's shoot... -swoons- Atobe had probably had seen it and had some naughty thoughts in his head.

I really loved this chapter!

~Nya! _