Reviews for iBreak Hearts
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Great!
Gleekylover chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
LOL! "Burn the beanbag". I love it!
inctiveaccount999 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I LOVED this .
themelancholy chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This was adorable, and a million levels of cuteness. :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I really liked this! I think you did a great job writing this and I hope to read more from you. Keep up the awesome work!
balfies chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I am completely fascinated and quite impressed with how well-written this is - it's miraculous! I tip my metaphorical hat to you.

Not a single grammatical error, well-characterised, fun, I can imagine it happening... this is quite spiffing! Plus, seventy reviews on a oneshot from 2009 don't lie.
SavySoCool chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
That was such an amazingly cute story. And its all true. Sam and Freddie don't even realize how they act with one another, yet everyonne else see's it! Great job! I especially lovr the ending!
LollipopFandom chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
wow. this is just plain awesome. Lol. love the bean bag scene! ;)
Effy chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
You know you're good when you get over seventy reviews for a one-shot.
Julefor chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Hey, I like the idea of that challenge! Cool story. As always, you put a smile on my face and made my Seddie heart happy.
emolion chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I love your stories! haha this is funny XD
iwntyou2wntme chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I think I AM going to end up telling you you're awesome in my reviews... OMG I WOULD LOVE THE BEANBAG COMPILATION! DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. oh and btw YOU'RE AWESOME :D
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
OMG!i loved your story...good job...
SlingtheSlingshot chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Although this is unlikely (then again, this is fanfiction x) abything goes, right?), I find it amusing. :p The whole Carly trying to help them and the two being really unhelpful was hilarious. xD And her thoughts are funny too. Especially the last paragraph. Burn the beanbag seems like a great idea considering what they're going to do on it. Nyahaha
KingxLeon21 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
this was fantastic. a nice view of the seddie relationship. this fic is a seddier's dream, so to speak. and I could see a conversaion between the three going like this... even in the show, but without the full make-out session and harmonizing moans. but carly would still burn the beanbag.