Reviews for Merry Christmas Team Gibbs
abfirechick chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
Blast from the past, loved it. I always wondered what it would have been like if Kate had not been killed by the bullet and her and Ziva could have tagged up on DiNozzo.
abfirechick chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
This is a wonderful idea and definitely something the team would do! Great idea!
ladyaloysius chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
So, I don't know if I reviewed this poem or not but love this chapter!
ladyaloysius chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
I love your stories!
binkeybella chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
That was really sweet - a moment I would have so loved to have seen on the show, and would have been so simple to do. I thought it was a bit cruel of Gibbs to ask her to destroy her PDA, even after she had teased Tony about his cap. Of course not being tech literate in the least, he wouldn't really understand what he was asking. Or, maybe he did. Anyways, thanks for writing and posting!
alix33 chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
Bless Tim's skills and its contribution to Kate's Christmas present.
scousemuz1k chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
Now that is thoughtful - espec. asking the McGeek's advice.
All the best of the season to you and those you love.
L. x
LAG0802 chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
Very cute especially enjoyed the Twelve Days of NCIS.
Merry Christmas to you and may the New Year brings more great stories;)
Gottahavemyncis chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! Thanks for the new chapter, love having Kate with us for a bit!
Nash Carter chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
that was sooooo sweet. thanks :)
Ladyaloysius chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
Really puts me in the spirit ...
...and a headslap for Tony and McGeeeeeee!
Maunzeli chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
Just found these-only got an email for the last one. Thanks for the Christmas gift!
alix33 chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
Second daughter of Eve chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
D'aww! This is all too sweet!
scousemuz1k chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
Away from home for a few days, up in Frozen North with daughter and family. The snow on the mountain tops is so beautiful. Urgh... This is sentimental without being sappy or mawkish - I'm going to love it. Them.