Reviews for Merry Christmas Team Gibbs
TnJAGAz chapter 13 . 12/6
Nicely done - that sounds so much like Torres and Abby [and McGee!] - Bravo!
DS2010 chapter 13 . 12/5
Great idea the variations on the Dummies guides, I actually had a few for computer programs and they were great
alix33 chapter 13 . 12/5
Yes, you used “metaphor” correctly.
“Your secret Santa present”, not “you secret Santa present”.
Abby’s and the whole extended Team Gibbs’ guide to office relations (or edition of Office Relations for Dummies) probably…er…needs serious work still, as amply demonstrated by how they traumatised that sensitivity training lecturer years ago when director Shepard, Ziva and DiNozzo junior were all still around too.
TnJAGAz chapter 4 . 12/4
Another nice view into Christmas Past - nicely done - Bravo!
TnJAGAz chapter 11 . 12/4
Just read this today - what a nice story from Christmas past - well done - Bravo!
TnJAGAz chapter 12 . 12/4
That was so NCIS-esque and so perfect.

Thanks for the holiday smile :)
DS2010 chapter 9 . 12/3
Would love a half Naked DiNozzo under my tree.
Maunzeli chapter 12 . 12/3
Merry Christmas to you too! Thank you.
alix33 chapter 12 . 12/3
This is so sweet.
abfirechick chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
Blast from the past, loved it. I always wondered what it would have been like if Kate had not been killed by the bullet and her and Ziva could have tagged up on DiNozzo.
abfirechick chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
This is a wonderful idea and definitely something the team would do! Great idea!
ladyaloysius chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
So, I don't know if I reviewed this poem or not but love this chapter!
ladyaloysius chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
I love your stories!
binkeybella chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
That was really sweet - a moment I would have so loved to have seen on the show, and would have been so simple to do. I thought it was a bit cruel of Gibbs to ask her to destroy her PDA, even after she had teased Tony about his cap. Of course not being tech literate in the least, he wouldn't really understand what he was asking. Or, maybe he did. Anyways, thanks for writing and posting!
alix33 chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
Bless Tim's skills and its contribution to Kate's Christmas present.