Reviews for Blurring The Lines
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 25 . 3/20
That was absolutely amazing! I loved it!
Your writing shows good ediquet and I enjoyed watching your success throught the plot. Please continue writing, you show good potential and have a great amount of talent. I strongly suggest that you continue writing from different perspectives, and to also write your own stories. Good luck!
mindymb83 chapter 25 . 2/9
Wow! I loved reading your story! You really got Ian's personality! (*﹏*)
Nicolene B chapter 25 . 2/9
Amazingly written! Loved it!
randomreader502 chapter 1 . 1/30
I'm writing this before I read the first chapter. I can't wait! Impressive summary. Most of them absolutely SUCK!
OnlyIntuition chapter 25 . 1/13
Thank you for sharing this lovely piece! :D
Guest chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
This really is your best chapter so far. Fantastic understanding of the characters an brilliant writing style.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
This story was awesome!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 25 . 11/13/2013
LOOOOOOVE IT! Love how strong Ian and Wanda's love is. Real nice to read the story from Ian's POV.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
Cool
Great
Logged out chapter 25 . 10/14/2013
(LiveLaughLoveandStayYou)
Loved this story :)
Guest chapter 25 . 9/21/2013
Aw that's the greatest. I love it.
MonykaRules chapter 25 . 8/25/2013
Great story I gotta say it made me love Ian even more. I was very disappointed with the movie and the cast and I'll always picture Ian Somerhalder as Ian O'Shea. Thanx for takin the time to write this. If you keep accepting suggestions about another POV you should do Jared's when he's saying goodbye to Wanda
Rookiereads chapter 25 . 8/3/2013
!
YesEyeRead chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
Wow, just wow. That was amazing! Its so perfect, the way you understood Ian through the little we know in the original story and wove this great tale that is completely believable. I bet this is exactly what Meyer would write. And it must have been hard work too, but seriously, WOW! im so rereading 3