Reviews for Blurring The Lines
This was great
NormiNormi chapter 25 . 6/13
This chapter was so good. I wish I could write a story this good!
Ice-Cold-Diamonds chapter 25 . 5/24
Absolutely incredible!
GlitterSpiceAndAllThingNice chapter 25 . 4/29
Awwww... I totally loved this fanific, your a really good writter ;)
Elia the Huntress chapter 25 . 4/13
This is freaking Awesome :D
dobbs.stories chapter 11 . 2/11
Omgodddd I love this chapter so much; I can read it over and over again. This scene is absolutely perfect for Ian's realization of his love for Wanda. Thank you so much for writing this entire series! I am completely hooked _
Foxy redhead chapter 25 . 2/5
I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOO MUCH! It's Just as good as the book! The Host is my favorite book ever by the way. (I've read it 22 times) (Sigh) Ian was my favorite by far throughout the book. I always liked him better than Jared. I've been looking for a good host fanfic in Ian's POV and this tops any I have ever read!
Separate Entity chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
The "why haven't you killed me yet" scene has always struck me as one of the more pivotal scenes in the book. I like the way you handled it.
Separate Entity chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
I really liked the conversations in this chapter.
Separate Entity chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
I like Ian's thought process.
WhoaitsLinda chapter 25 . 8/4/2014
I honestly fell so in love with this story! It fit so well with the book and characters, I have no doubt that what you wrote is exactly what Ian thought and did. I cannot find the right words to express my joy and love for your story. Thank you so much for writing it!
Fas38 chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
in one word...itz GREAT :)
when I was reading it, I got a feeling that if the story was written from Ian's pov, it should be like this...
you are absolutely a brilliant writer...
it's one of the best written stories of this site... I can't believe that I hadn't read it before ... again you are awesome :)
I am gonna check your other stories asap
Luz Oscura chapter 23 . 7/22/2014
Me encanta tu historia, es fantástica.
Alma Oscura chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
I love your history. )
Guest chapter 25 . 6/2/2014
Loved this... Thank you for sharing it!

Salutations,
Yumyumbubblegum (my fanfiction username, I think, although I haven't logged into my account in a while)