Reviews for Blurring The Lines
ksouza3 chapter 25 . 6/18
I loved thia story so much! Ian and Wanda are such an amazing pairing and I just loved that you wrote this from Ian's POV cause he's such SBA amazing character. It was spectacular writing how you incorporated dialogue from the book and meshed it so well with what Ian was probably feeling. Whenever I reread the book, I'll definitely be re-reading this too to get all the feels! Thanks for writing!
G04TZ chapter 25 . 2/23
Absolutely loved this story! Just wish it could keep going on and on!
captkaycsfan chapter 25 . 2/16
WOW. JUST WOW. THIS IS AMAZING! Ian's reaction to learning about Wanda leaving and his telling her that he loved her. His reaction to her reaction to Walt and the two Souls? There are literally no words. I could read this every single day!
Frozen in Idaho chapter 25 . 12/10/2016
Loved your story so much! Thank you!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 25 . 9/2/2016
Great ending!
I wish Meyer wrote a little book about Burns, his story would be so cool.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 24 . 9/2/2016
Wow, this was wonderful! I love the dynamic between Melanie and Ian, it fits and was great to see them sort things out.

The anchor part was marvelous
BooksAreMedicine chapter 23 . 9/2/2016
Yay for more brothers!
I liked all the dialogue here
BooksAreMedicine chapter 22 . 9/2/2016
What an emotional roller coaster.
Loved seeing Kyle's progress and hearing all of Ian's feelings
BooksAreMedicine chapter 21 . 9/2/2016
I think the souls are pretty too.

I love Ian and Kyle's relationship, they are great brothers.
This action of Kyle's really endeared him to me, sure he doubts Wanda for a long time but once he has proof, that's it, no grudges
BooksAreMedicine chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
I liked seeing how others viewed the family, the hope for the future :)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 19 . 9/2/2016
Haha, the boys together is always entertaining.
It was nice to see how the community reacted to Jared's choice too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 17 . 9/2/2016
Poor Ian, I think he handled it well. It was nice to see Kyle looking out for him too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 16 . 9/2/2016
Once again, Ian is the first one to figure out what's wrong and how Wanderer thinks
BooksAreMedicine chapter 15 . 9/2/2016
Wow, Ian is such an optimist.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 14 . 9/2/2016
I always liked how Ian thinks about Wanda first, I totally get why Jared can't but...he for sure would have objected had the situation been reversed.

It was nice too for Ian to realize how much he likes Kyle, they are brothers after all