Reviews for Blurring The Lines
Bells1122 chapter 25 . 1/31
This was perfect, absolutely perfect! I'm sad that this incredible story has come to an end - I have only myself to blame for rushing through it instead of savouring it :) Thank you so much for uploading this story for us! I loved every moment of it. You're a very gifted writer. This didn't feel like fanfiction at all - it is very well-written with just a few tiny slips at a place or two! It's now one of my favourite stories on this site.. thanks again!
Bells1122 chapter 24 . 1/31
Yes! Now comes the happily-ever-after part! I'm glad to see more of Mel. We didn't really get to see her that much after she got her body back.
Bells1122 chapter 22 . 1/31
Looking at the story from another character's POV is so interesting - you don't know what internal conflict may be going on in another person's mind. Wanda had already decided to give Mel her body back, but Ian didn't know that until now. More angst ahead!
Bells1122 chapter 21 . 1/31
Another brill chapter! I'm sorry to see that only a few chapters are left now.
Bells1122 chapter 19 . 1/31
Here comes the raiding fun!
Bells1122 chapter 18 . 1/31
Ah! Another angsty chapter! This story is wonderful, brilliant, enchanting, engrossing... I'm out of words :) I'm definitely going to read your other stories. You have my deepest gratitude for sharing your lovely work with us. Keep writing!
Bells1122 chapter 17 . 1/31
I was teary-eyed throughout this chapter, and my mum is looking at me strangely now :D thanks for another outstanding chapter! I wish I'd come across this story sooner, I didn't know what I had been missing all this time :)
Bells1122 chapter 15 . 1/31
Yet another lovely chapter! It surpassed my expectations. Such a love triangle - it's tough all around.
Bells1122 chapter 14 . 1/31
The next chapter title says it all! It's all out in the open now :)
Bells1122 chapter 13 . 1/31
I'm so glad you have such long chapters! Another lovely chapter as usual. Can't wait to see what Ian thinks of Kyle being let off.
Bells1122 chapter 12 . 1/31
I'm so in love with this story, this is Ian through and through. The character development, the way his feelings progressed from hate and revulsion to acceptance, friendship and love - it feels so natural, you're very good at writing. Lots of love! 3
Bells1122 chapter 11 . 1/31
So bittersweet! Absolutely loved this chapter, and impatient for the rest! Thanks again for this lovely story
Bells1122 chapter 10 . 1/31
Loving the Ian/Wanda interactions! Can't wait for things to go ahead. Thanks a lot for sharing this wonderful story with us!
Bells1122 chapter 9 . 1/31
Kyle just got the shock of his life! But the obstinate man that he is, he'll still try to kill her. Sigh!
Bells1122 chapter 7 . 1/31
It must be killing Doc, causing one death after another. I've never understood what he saw on Sharon; she doesn't deserve him.