Reviews for Blurring The Lines
KzBoy chapter 25 . 9/21/2019
Wow...just wow...

This is such an amazing story on so many levels! The writing style mirrors the original so well I almost wander if you are just a ghost writer for Stephanie.

I loved reading this, I think it was almost more emotional for me then reading the original. Lol. I'm excited to read the other stories you have written. Kyle's is probably next for me.

You did an amazing job! Probably my second favorite fan-fiction author at this point! I know this was written a while ago but I hope you still enjoy writing. Thanks for an amazing adventure!
StoryMilkiway chapter 25 . 1/16/2019
Yay I love Ian so much
kikistimi chapter 25 . 1/8/2019
This was so cool! I absolutely loved reading it! Thank you.
Ellie chapter 25 . 1/28/2018
I'm so happy I got to finish this amazing fanfic, it was amazing thank you so much for writing it
Guest chapter 25 . 1/22/2018
This book is wonderful. A fantastic addition to the host world. Honestly, it is such an enjoyable read. U really should consider sending it to a publisher and trying to see if u can get the rights to publish it as a novel. Loved it. Read it in less than a day. Though, u may want to fix the grammatical and spelling errors. Other than that- it was perfect.
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 12 . 12/20/2017
You made me realize stuffs about Ian. Things that I didn't notice before. It makes his character more real. You make it seem real. And honestly, this felt like Ian's thoughts. I am really enjoying this so far
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 3 . 12/20/2017
this is legit what I thought Ian's thoughts are
middleofsomewhere chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
I favorited this story forever ago, but I don't think I ever read it. I'm excited to see what you've done with this, and so far you have no disappointed. Great job! On to the next chapter
The bad queen chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
I LOVED THIS SYORY SO MUCH.
I felt likeit was written by are such an amazing writer. I can read this everyday and never get bored..
ksouza3 chapter 25 . 6/18/2017
I loved thia story so much! Ian and Wanda are such an amazing pairing and I just loved that you wrote this from Ian's POV cause he's such SBA amazing character. It was spectacular writing how you incorporated dialogue from the book and meshed it so well with what Ian was probably feeling. Whenever I reread the book, I'll definitely be re-reading this too to get all the feels! Thanks for writing!
G04TZ chapter 25 . 2/23/2017
Absolutely loved this story! Just wish it could keep going on and on!
captkaycsfan chapter 25 . 2/16/2017
WOW. JUST WOW. THIS IS AMAZING! Ian's reaction to learning about Wanda leaving and his telling her that he loved her. His reaction to her reaction to Walt and the two Souls? There are literally no words. I could read this every single day!
Frozen in Idaho chapter 25 . 12/10/2016
Loved your story so much! Thank you!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 25 . 9/2/2016
Great ending!
I wish Meyer wrote a little book about Burns, his story would be so cool.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 24 . 9/2/2016
Wow, this was wonderful! I love the dynamic between Melanie and Ian, it fits and was great to see them sort things out.

The anchor part was marvelous