Reviews for Blurring The Lines
Guest chapter 25 . 23h
This book is wonderful. A fantastic addition to the host world. Honestly, it is such an enjoyable read. U really should consider sending it to a publisher and trying to see if u can get the rights to publish it as a novel. Loved it. Read it in less than a day. Though, u may want to fix the grammatical and spelling errors. Other than that- it was perfect.
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 12 . 12/20/2017
You made me realize stuffs about Ian. Things that I didn't notice before. It makes his character more real. You make it seem real. And honestly, this felt like Ian's thoughts. I am really enjoying this so far
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 3 . 12/20/2017
this is legit what I thought Ian's thoughts are
middleofsomewhere chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
I favorited this story forever ago, but I don't think I ever read it. I'm excited to see what you've done with this, and so far you have no disappointed. Great job! On to the next chapter
The bad queen chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
I LOVED THIS SYORY SO MUCH.
I felt likeit was written by are such an amazing writer. I can read this everyday and never get bored..
ksouza3 chapter 25 . 6/18/2017
I loved thia story so much! Ian and Wanda are such an amazing pairing and I just loved that you wrote this from Ian's POV cause he's such SBA amazing character. It was spectacular writing how you incorporated dialogue from the book and meshed it so well with what Ian was probably feeling. Whenever I reread the book, I'll definitely be re-reading this too to get all the feels! Thanks for writing!
G04TZ chapter 25 . 2/23/2017
Absolutely loved this story! Just wish it could keep going on and on!
captkaycsfan chapter 25 . 2/16/2017
WOW. JUST WOW. THIS IS AMAZING! Ian's reaction to learning about Wanda leaving and his telling her that he loved her. His reaction to her reaction to Walt and the two Souls? There are literally no words. I could read this every single day!
Frozen in Idaho chapter 25 . 12/10/2016
Loved your story so much! Thank you!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 25 . 9/2/2016
Great ending!
I wish Meyer wrote a little book about Burns, his story would be so cool.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 24 . 9/2/2016
Wow, this was wonderful! I love the dynamic between Melanie and Ian, it fits and was great to see them sort things out.

The anchor part was marvelous
BooksAreMedicine chapter 23 . 9/2/2016
Yay for more brothers!
I liked all the dialogue here
BooksAreMedicine chapter 22 . 9/2/2016
What an emotional roller coaster.
Loved seeing Kyle's progress and hearing all of Ian's feelings
BooksAreMedicine chapter 21 . 9/2/2016
I think the souls are pretty too.

I love Ian and Kyle's relationship, they are great brothers.
This action of Kyle's really endeared him to me, sure he doubts Wanda for a long time but once he has proof, that's it, no grudges
BooksAreMedicine chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
I liked seeing how others viewed the family, the hope for the future :)