Reviews for Blurring The Lines
anais.yose02 chapter 25 . 8/16/2023
When I read the story of The Host I loved it, I also liked the movie. I loved your story from Ian's point of view, I think from the host story the only one I felt sorry for was Jodi, she technically died and still her body is used by someone who loves her boyfriend and that as much as Sunny in the ending of Host from Wanda's perspective gave me to understand that she didn't seem very convinced that Sunny is looking for Jodi, although my feelings about Jodi increased when I read a fanfic that was ocmalexwanda the male lead was the Jody's older brother and in his point of view it was very difficult to see his sister's body every day as a living reminder that his sister may never come back and how sometimes he wishes he could just bury his sister's body to end the suffering And he tended to isolate himself from everyone when Sunny showed up.
Doctor MisFire chapter 25 . 7/7/2022
I'll be real honest, I've never read The Host. I loved the movie, seen it several times. I loved this story, it was so cute and everything I could have wanted.
imagenologiaiisubgrupo chapter 25 . 2/8/2022
Such a lovely reading. Thanks
Bells1122 chapter 25 . 1/31/2021
This was perfect, absolutely perfect! I'm sad that this incredible story has come to an end - I have only myself to blame for rushing through it instead of savouring it :) Thank you so much for uploading this story for us! I loved every moment of it. You're a very gifted writer. This didn't feel like fanfiction at all - it is very well-written with just a few tiny slips at a place or two! It's now one of my favourite stories on this site.. thanks again!
Bells1122 chapter 24 . 1/31/2021
Yes! Now comes the happily-ever-after part! I'm glad to see more of Mel. We didn't really get to see her that much after she got her body back.
Bells1122 chapter 22 . 1/31/2021
Looking at the story from another character's POV is so interesting - you don't know what internal conflict may be going on in another person's mind. Wanda had already decided to give Mel her body back, but Ian didn't know that until now. More angst ahead!
Bells1122 chapter 21 . 1/31/2021
Another brill chapter! I'm sorry to see that only a few chapters are left now.
Bells1122 chapter 19 . 1/31/2021
Here comes the raiding fun!
Bells1122 chapter 18 . 1/31/2021
Ah! Another angsty chapter! This story is wonderful, brilliant, enchanting, engrossing... I'm out of words :) I'm definitely going to read your other stories. You have my deepest gratitude for sharing your lovely work with us. Keep writing!
Bells1122 chapter 17 . 1/31/2021
I was teary-eyed throughout this chapter, and my mum is looking at me strangely now :D thanks for another outstanding chapter! I wish I'd come across this story sooner, I didn't know what I had been missing all this time :)
Bells1122 chapter 15 . 1/31/2021
Yet another lovely chapter! It surpassed my expectations. Such a love triangle - it's tough all around.
Bells1122 chapter 14 . 1/31/2021
The next chapter title says it all! It's all out in the open now :)
Bells1122 chapter 13 . 1/31/2021
I'm so glad you have such long chapters! Another lovely chapter as usual. Can't wait to see what Ian thinks of Kyle being let off.
Bells1122 chapter 12 . 1/31/2021
I'm so in love with this story, this is Ian through and through. The character development, the way his feelings progressed from hate and revulsion to acceptance, friendship and love - it feels so natural, you're very good at writing. Lots of love! 3
Bells1122 chapter 11 . 1/31/2021
So bittersweet! Absolutely loved this chapter, and impatient for the rest! Thanks again for this lovely story