Reviews for Insecurities
Guest chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
when r u going to update lol. its been 2 almost 3 years!
Chaerinnie chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
Sesshomaru and Sango just CAN'T have their moment, can they? Haha

Hm, I wish you'd update, even years later. I'm in love with this story. Even if you don't update, thank you for this.
Bloody Silver Roses chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
awesome story
Nakita chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
I like how you established the relationship between Sesshomaru and Sango before the story even started and that you did not have to try and explain it. I also like how you change Sango into a demon because that is in Sesshomaru's personality to not want to be in love with a human. I can't wait until you continue this story to see where it leads. I also love you Demon's Heart story as well.
Nyght elf chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
TO BE CONTINUED!PLEASE UPDATE!
Princesshina100 chapter 10 . 12/7/2011
I was searching for some good SessXSan story, and I came across yours. And now I am like wow! This is pretty good! It inspires me to make my first fic on these two. I will surely do that.

Please do update soon. I look forward to reading the next chapter!
Smattering chapter 10 . 10/31/2011
Great story! Keep it up!
Gerren chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
I really enjoy this story and I'll be awaiting your next update.
Demetersango789 chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
I love this story plz put more chapters hope you survive your classes and search for a job your story is very amazing I wish my storys could be like that I'm making me a knew account name to spice up my stories make more!
NinjaSheik chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
AWESOME! UPDATE SOON!

P.S: You should really watch your grammer and spelling!
Esha Napoleon chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
LOVE IT!
antimilitaryPearl chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
love this story its beautifully written, cant wait for the next chapter!
MoonLunacy chapter 10 . 3/3/2011
Update soon please! I can't wait to know what happens next!
Kitsune Kiyoko chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
Wow! I really like this story please continue! Great job I was hooked from the first chapter and couldn't stop reading... Even though I have a 5-7 page paper to write that I didn't start yet and a speech due tomorrow. All of which I didn't even start yet! Hahaha hope you update soon!
supacomi chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
Nice stetches! I don't mind waiting for the chapter, as long as you continue the story. It's really good!