Reviews for Creature's and time travel
Elfin69 chapter 15 . 5/29
So what happened to Dumbledore and were the Griffindors changed from how they thought? Also how did Salazar take care of Lord Marcus?
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 15 . 1/9
Eh ehh ehhhhhhh como ese fue el final! ! Porque! Que mala y yo que creia q realmente habria secuela T-T
Commander Riker chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
This story is great but I'm confused. Who came to the past?
Paz chapter 15 . 7/20/2016
Amazing
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 15 . 7/21/2016
jeje sto si fue divertido! jajaja
shidoni16 chapter 15 . 6/23/2016
While the premise of the fic is good the execution of this story is severely lacking. A lot of details are missing and even though it's beta'ed there are tons of spelling and grammar errors that makes me think that this fic was written and corrected lazily. There is barely any character development and you have made the main characters more like secondary or tertiary characters. Make sure that if you have a beta that they do their job PROPERLY.

What I'm not sure of is if this fic was supposed to be taken seriously or supposed to be extremely humorous or a parody. If it's a parody/silly fic you did well but if it was supposed to be a serious fic then I'm sorry to say that it was impossible for me to take it seriously as it was written poorly. You should have put what type of genre this fanfic was to make it less confusing on that subject.

The added details/authors notes in parentheses within the story are extreme annoying and break the flow of the story. I don't believe that they are needed. If you need to make an authors note it would be best to put it at the very end of the chapter not within it so it's not interrupting the flow of reading.

The sequel can't be a sequel unless it's an actual story as well. This "sequel" is more of an epilogue. There is a defined difference between the two. An epilogue ends a story while a sequel is a story that is a continuation off of the that last story. Its improper to call this last chapter a "mini" sequel.

Over all it's an okay story. It's not the worst but it's not great. It's mediocre at best if it's supposed to be a serious fic. If it's supposed to be a parody or to be silly than its okay-good.

I'm sorry if this review is hurtful but it's not supposed to be taken that way because you have GREAT ideas. You just need a little push to help in executing it. This review meant to critic your fic in order to give advice or allow yourself to improve your writing skills and be able to create great stories in the future of which I'm sure you can do if you put your mind, heart, and soul in to it. You have the potential to write wonderful fics. I do wish you luck in executing your ideas.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/17/2016
This is the most stupid story that I have ever read.
allenx14 chapter 8 . 12/10/2015
So I like your premis. It's simply introduce in a not that great way. The story's pacing needs to be slowed down and things need to be explained a bit better. But it is still interesting it just moves to fast for information to sink in and to get emotionally involved with the characters. Does that make sense.? I hope it does.
amenoshimai1 chapter 15 . 10/23/2015
Salazar: kufufufu

Harry: Sal I can't belive you actually did this

Salazar: *looking innocent* did what?, I did nothing my love

Harry: *pokes his tongue at Salazar* ohh you are so getting it whan we get to Hogworts!

Salazar: *grinning like a maniac*
pikachucat chapter 15 . 4/13/2015
cool
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
ha ha ha dumbledork got it coming
LilyRedmayne chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
You have a really good idea here:) I just wish you wrote a lot more about Harry. He wasn't really. Even a big main character in your story. Oh well. Good job anyways
Kittens Kat chapter 15 . 12/21/2014