Reviews for Creature's and time travel
pikachucat chapter 15 . 4/13
cool
ha ha ha dumbledork got it coming
fishy girly chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
You have a really good idea here:) I just wish you wrote a lot more about Harry. He wasn't really. Even a big main character in your story. Oh well. Good job anyways
Kittens Kat chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
FUNNY! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
lemon?
Casbriel chapter 15 . 9/18/2014
Love it. :-)
KoreanMusicFan chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
what no lemon? No one on one bonding between them?
Guest chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
When I read the summary it gave me the impression this story would be better than it is. It was a great idea you could have used it to make an amazing story, instead it feels like you rushed the whole piece and the end result is disjointed. You should consider changing the title of sequel to epilogue because it's way to short so again you build the readers expectations and then just disappoint. I don't regret reading it but I sincerely wish you had taken the time to develope your plot and the characters. On the other it was cute and funny in some areas and you should definitely keep writing because your ideas are well thought out even though your execution isn't all that great yet.
Ashlin Raine chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
I thought that Kera's husbands name was Ryan?
Ashlin Raine chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
I don't understand what you mean by spells being on Harry. I thought that Harry had been forced to keep his creature feature visible while other's with creature inheritances were allowed to keep them hidden.
Justtemporary chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
It's Rowena ravenclaw not Rowan. Rowan is a boy's name
P-Webes chapter 15 . 2/19/2014
You should make an actual sequel to the story! :)
tamashiyuki chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
No continued?
jenn008 chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
Love it! Is there more coming?
RavenLilyLuna chapter 15 . 11/14/2013