Reviews for Whatever Comes Next
Guest chapter 23 . 1/26/2014
Oh please. Charlotte might me insignificant but she was his first kiss. You can't change facts. First kiss is first kiss. You can never change it.
TangerSoto chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Thank you.
TangerSoto chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
She have long way to go.
ladiblue03 chapter 28 . 10/13/2013
nice story
Guest chapter 28 . 10/1/2013
Beautiful chapter, seriously. This story has made me feel like I've lived through high school all over again with them. I just wish high school didn't have its stupid stereotypes, class groups, social groups and so on. If everyone was nice and kind and not judgemental then high school would be enjoyable. I love how Edward has grown into such a confident, charming man- he didn't deserve the teasing at Forks High. I hope it all turns out alright for them. Thank you for writing a marvelous story like this, this has been an incredible journey.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/1/2013
Such a brilliant chapter, and I loved how the last line tied back with the title of the story. You are a genius at writing and I adored reading this story so much, so thank you for writing it!
xXOtherAliceXx chapter 23 . 9/21/2013
I really don't like how she forgave him so quickly. I would have let him sweat it out.
ReaderKat chapter 28 . 9/14/2013
Enjoyed your story, enjoyed your geeky Edward and ow Bella had to fight for him. Thanks for sharing!
Lynn0255 chapter 19 . 7/24/2013
4th of July was in ch 18... :)
Lynn0255 chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
I know this story was finished a while ago, but I'm just reading it now...when Jacob was mentioned I thought there was going to be the normal romantic rivalry going...third grade! Awesome!
WriterLover143 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Great start... I have a feeling I'm going to like this story very much! Poor edward and nice to see that your Bella looks like the type of person who stands her own ground.

Onto the next one!
Edwards littel Pixxy chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
I really liked it
Ophelia85 chapter 28 . 5/26/2013
Was a cute story.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Whatever Comes Next has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
DeeStruction chapter 28 . 3/9/2013