Reviews for Boys Over Flowers
etherealxyoongi chapter 1 . 7/28
It's almost been 4 years since I've read your fic and now I made this acc just to thank you. Because of your fanfiction my whole life has changed and that is mostly for the better. Really I can't thank you enough. Because of your fic, I watched BOF which led me to watching Shut Up Flower Boy Band which led me getting into kpop.
I know this will probably sound stupid to a lot of people but still...thank you.
Practically because of you I've gotten to know my closest friends and also one of my best friends. I've gotten to grow so much as a person and see the world with a whole different perspective.
Just...thank you hahhh. Idk if you'll ever read this because idk if you still write fics xD
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
Im stunned and shocked i just had a mental break because at first I was kind of liking the Bella and Jacob then this happened you did a great job grabbing my attention and I will continue to read more
fqnjane chapter 16 . 7/14/2015
i totally love it
it has a lot of drama!
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 14 . 6/3/2015
The Korean show version are extremely handsome.
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 12 . 6/2/2015
love it
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 10 . 6/2/2015
Cute
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
I don't want this story to end.
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
Love the long chapters.
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 7 . 6/2/2015
I like it bit more different.
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
Love it!
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Thank you for creating this story with my 2 favorite stories thank u please continue.
Mundane2000 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
This is by far one of the best stories I've read,although I very much appreciate you completed this story,I wish you would have finish part two as well and put all our misery to an end with Edward and Bella's restrained relation.
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 23 . 7/23/2014
Ahhh gonna read the sequel now!
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
Ahh I just love BOF and You're Beautiful sooo much :) love love it and then The Heirs came out making the two main characters of the two shows Lee Min ho and Park Shin hye join together ahhh! I just love korean dramas :) and I love twilight and sooo happy for a twilight version of BOF :)
Born in 20th Century chapter 23 . 6/6/2014
Thanks for sharing this wonderful tale! :-)