Reviews for Boys Over Flowers
Mundane2000 chapter 1 . 4/5
This is by far one of the best stories I've read,although I very much appreciate you completed this story,I wish you would have finish part two as well and put all our misery to an end with Edward and Bella's restrained relation.
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 23 . 7/23/2014
Ahhh gonna read the sequel now!
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
Ahh I just love BOF and You're Beautiful sooo much :) love love it and then The Heirs came out making the two main characters of the two shows Lee Min ho and Park Shin hye join together ahhh! I just love korean dramas :) and I love twilight and sooo happy for a twilight version of BOF :)
Born in 20th Century chapter 23 . 6/6/2014
Thanks for sharing this wonderful tale! :-)
Guest chapter 23 . 12/4/2013
Your a great writer. Enjoyed this book so much. It had that proffesional touch that's just so rare. I couldn't ever put it down (my phone). Great job Msq!
saglikebieber chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
hi! I really really really hope you see this soon!
I really need to talk to you.
could you please email me at asap?
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 23 . 10/6/2013
This story was absolutely fantastic! I actually just started watching the show because my friend loves it and asked me to watch it with her, and when I read the description I was like HOLY SHIT I READ A STORY WITH THE SAME PLOT! And then I came back and re-read this and realized that it was based on the show! Now I can't wait to watch it (even though I know most of the events that'll transpire) because I want to see what will be the same and what'll be different! Seriously though, such a good story! I loved it so much and you're writing was incredible as well! :)
Sunshine satin chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
Youuuu rockkkk!
CascadaBlack711 chapter 23 . 4/28/2013
this story was truly amazingly wonderful-it's currently 6:17 in the morning and i'm happy to say this story is the reason i was awake through the night. thanks for sharing it with us!
Hiyasa chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
I love boys over flowers
Pleeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee complete boys over flowers 2
I really love ur stuff
Motherof8 chapter 23 . 1/18/2013
What a totally disappointing ending such a letdown
Motherof8 chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
Never thought Edward could be such a jerk
Motherof8 chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
aww so sad
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
great
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
wow. what a great chapter. I am so excited to keep reading this story.