Reviews for The Secret Volturi Princess
kimmi9x chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
hi!
are you planing to update at all?
nomnomfox chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Awesome!
JackSkellington'sBride chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
Can't wait for more I had a laptop then the bettery blew up in the iddle of the most amazing story and I can't find it again please write more or I will get sad and cry and the Voultori will then kill you.
x.prettyprincessoflight.x chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
write more please thos story is amazing so far
god of all chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
Great story so far please continue this story soon.
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Great story so far. Do you plan on updating anytime soon? I would love to read some more.
Anonymous.Peace chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Please Update!
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
I love your story! The interaction between everyone is awesome! Compac Laptops are (in one word) pathetic. I prefer HP they work as do Viao :). Hope to see an update sometime soon! :)
queenofcamelot123 chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
fantastic story add more soon please
Raven-Amori chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
Cool story, one of my favourite pairings. Hope to see more chapters soon
MoonPrincess623 chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
No, I have a Viao...sorry! Anyway please update, you've taken too long!
ak269 chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
love it!
JustTifani chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
I had one. Let's just say I wanted to throw it out of the window.. *looks around whistling*

I don't like Compac. I have a Toshiba now, and it's really good.

Please update soon!
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
""Jane snorted amusedly.

"Edward Cullen? Hot?" she looked as if she'd just eaten rotten fish.

"Jealous, Jane?" His wife asked slightly amused.

Jane's face was priceless. He chuckled amused.

"Me? Me? Why would I be jealous of Edward Cullen's fan club?" she gushed.

His wife laughed, that beautiful sound, that sounded like music to his ears.

"A little too defensive I think?" Bella smirked at Jane, Who's facial expression looked priceless.

"Isabella, if you were not his wife, a member of the Volturi, and a friend I would have your head of quicker than you can blink for even suggesting such a thing as that," Jane said after a short pause whilst she found her voice again.

Bella laughed some more and snuggled further into her husband, smirking at Jane."" Haha that was so funny!
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
""He'll be her own personal, twenty four/seven waiter-maid for a decade! An evil smile graced her lips as idea's came rushing into her head."" Poor Aro! He really got bested by Bella!

I love Jill, she's so nice!
166 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »