Reviews for The Secret Volturi Princess
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Oh the Volturi is pure awesomeness!

I absolutely loved the banter betwenn the brothers!

I love how Bella has beauty and brains.

""It made him laugh when she threatened his brother in return of agreeing to his plans, even Marcus had laughed. Aro's face was priceless.""

""Caius laughed, a real laugh.

"Oh. Aro and who would of thought it would be a woman to run you into the ground at that," Marcus chuckled

"Princess Isabella Volturi certainly has a brain as well as beauty. Looks like with your La Tua Cantante brother, you got lucky," Marcus voice was filled with amusement.

Caius chuckled.""

"Shut up!" Aro barked.

"Aw. What's up, dear brother? Afraid of what my darling wife has in store for you upon her return to Italy?" Caius taunted smugly.

"And I believe it's a win/win situation so even if she fails you'll still have to go by what she decides!" Marcus smirked.

"SHUT UP!" Aro yelled placing his hands over his ears trying to block their laughter out and took too scowling at the far wall."" AWE don't you just love brotherly bonding!

Aro got bested by a human girl!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
"""What do you want, Aro?" Caius asked, bored.

"How do you know I want something?" Aro defended himself.

Marcus snorted with disbelief.

"Aro, you're nervous. I can smell it, now just cut to the point and spit it out," Caius snapped.

"Jeez and I would of thought a few weeks with the wife alone would of done any man the world of good and return a new man," Marcus said sarcastically.

"What me and my wife do or do not do is none of your business. You two may gossip like old women about your respectable wives and your latest new move in bed, or whatever else you do with them. But what me and Isabella do has nothing to do with either of you," he hissed.

"Calm down, Caius. We didn't want the gossip, we new you wouldn't give it to us any way no matter how much Aro presses for it," Marcus paused, "I do not gossip like a old woman."" That was really funny!

I love how Caius and Bella got married while she was still human. I also love how she's returning to Forks to finish her education and then will be a full member of the Volturi.

"""Told you," Marcus smirked smugly. He knew his brother wouldn't like it, and pointed out the obvious that no one else would to Aro."" Marcus is awesome!
natashar chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
like it cant wait for more
XxPixiePowerxX chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
i like this story so far
DreamingOfASoullessIan chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
AHHHHHH I LOVE THIS STORY! Me and Dawn were talking about Bella/Caius storties and i remembered this one from forever ago and i have spent the last week and a half lokking for it lol. UPDATE SOON!
BeckaR chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
Awesome I love this more please and ya I ha a compac and it it sucked I had a lot of problems with it and the screen started to flicer and I was told it was giving out so I got a dell and I love it
Kate chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
please update, your story is really good
Ilovemydad chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
I like your story please update it soon
ladyShadow chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
more plz its really good
vampires DO exist chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
I know this has nothing to do with your story but as you can probably guess I want to know are you really part of the Volturi

if not sorry for bothering you

if so then you dont have to tell anyone on here i didn't expect you too but I could care less if I broke rules I want to meet you,maybe at my friend's house i am there every wednesday night from 6-8pm and thursday nights from 7-9pm and saturdat mornings from 8AM till noon

her address is 105 north drive,summerside prince edward island canada
booklover321 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
HURRY AND UPDATE I CAN'T WAIT MUCH LONGERRRRRRRRRRRRR
Jinx095 chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Please please please update!
AriesFireQn chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Interesting story, looking forward to more.
LostPrincess94 chapter 6 . 9/26/2010