Reviews for Birthday Surprise
thecatleader chapter 1 . 6/2
Yay Seme!Lulu
Amaya Ishimoto chapter 1 . 1/25
Unite! *raises fist in the air at the same time*
Haha! This was so cute :D
Classically Cliche chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I loved this so much. It's so nice to see Lelouch/Suzaku written well AND with added smut! And crossdressing too? Oohlala
Much love for the mental image of Suzaku willing dolling himself up for Lelouch's birthday, though I still think his fashion sense is better than Lelouch's (who lost all credibility in my eyes with His Hat), but oh well. Thanks so much for writing this, and for what it's worth, I think it's the perfect amount of fluffy and smutty. *hearts*
sharinganrockz1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Seme!Lelouch fans unite...
HELL YES! :3

You are awesome. :D
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Best best best narration of a blow job. You are a true master of kink. XD
Kentra Kohama chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
*blushes with slight nosebleed* First, I want to say that this is AMAZING! You are so skilled, it's insane!

I am totally with you, Lelouch is ALWAYS Uke! We must have more Seme! Seme makes the world go 'round! And honestly, Suzaku is the best person to pin as Uke! Where did this flip-flop come from?

Ranting aside, this was an awesome read, thanks! *laughing* Well, only Summer people can make pastels work, lucky people. As a Winter myself, I look best in black and white, of course. I prefer Autumn though, Suzaku is perfect for it!
Thisismedealwithit chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I SO TOTALLY AGREE! (raises fist) thats mainly why i wanted to read this fic. i like lulusuza more :3 i dont understand how an evil genius can be ukishish! i mean the womanizer evil gen ius does NOT SOUND LIKE A UKE TO ME! people base it off their body structure istead of personality because lets face it, suzu is waaaaaaaaaay to sweet and innocent to be seme :\ do you like lightxl pairing from death note? i dont understand THAT either! they make evil god punishment giving obsessed freak uke all the time and im like whaaaaaa? to mean L just seems ukely but i guess thats just me. sorry this is soo long. i loved your story.
chocolate-ribbons chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Yes! seme lelouch! 8D nice one! you kept them in character, loved lelouch here. :3 suzu (XD) was cute too.
cridget101 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
*Pumps fist in air*

Seme!Lelouch fans unite! This story was both humorous and smexy. I really enjoyed it and I do believe that it is one of the most awesomest works of LuluSuzu fanfiction ever. _

Keep up the good work!
rawrrawr123rawr chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
And again, I applaud your writing and your seme!Lelouch. And more than that, I love how you stress Lelouch’s affection for Nunnally in your intro, because Lelouch’s “big brother over protectiveness” was what first drew me into CG…despite how he lies to and manipulates her. I do believe he genuinely put Nunnally first. And any author who references that and doesn’t only include Nunnally as a background plot device is someone I can tip my imaginary hat to. :D And my favorite line from that segment: “he would kiss the ground she walked on, if she could walk.”

This chunk: “Sure, there were multiple activities Lelouch could think of that would stain the brunet redder than the rising sun but that was just the problem. Pretty much anything could make him flush, so Lelouch decided it was pointless to muse about it – and it's supposed to be a "surprise" anyway.” I both love it to death for its description value (rising sun, BEST term you could have put here!) and have a slight problem with it. Well, I have a slight problem with the “pretty much anything could make him [Suzaku] flush”…because over-ukey-fying Suzaku to make Lelouch more seme is just as bad (to me) as over-ukey-fying Lelouch to make Suzaku more seme. If that makes sense? That’s me being picky, so just ignore me. I do have to admit I love the mental image of Suzaku blushing, but it comes on a bit strong here—which I know is intentional because you’re making a point and going against the majority of SuzaLulu fans, and I do have to applaud you for that. And tip that imaginary hat.

“Lelouch doesn't bother to question that bright tangerine ribbon tied in a bow in Suzaku's hair.” This line made me burst out laughing, even more so than Lelouch questioning him about the dress. And hey, did you know in the Japanese video game, Suzaku more or less admits to LIKING cross-dressing? That he thinks it’s fun? (Whereas Lelouch is sulking and grumbling in his wedding dress. xD) So, Suzaku in drag earns you MAJOR points with me—and obviously Lelouch. *smirk* I quite enjoyed reading how he took advantage of this particular situation.

And in the flashback, I ADORE this line here: "You just don't know how to dress shop, Suzaku." AS WELL AS: “‘Suzaku…’ Lelouch addresses gently after the long, stagnant pause, ‘you're an autumn. You should avoid pastels and bright colours.’” That dialogue is so…so…Lelouch. And it makes him sound gay. Which, obviously, he is. His boyfriend’s right next to him. XD And this: “not to mention how embarrassingly hard that must have been for Suzaku to purchase.” Pft, what about how hard it was for him to TRY IT ON? Please write a spinoff about Suzaku going dress shopping. PLEASE. Can you IMAGINE the looks he’d get from the people working in the store when he disappears into the dressing room with different sizes of that pink and orange dress (and women's underwear)? …It has me in stitches just thinking about it. XD

I also love the description and wording of this line: “the coolness of his schoolboy act is melting over the lecherous charm hiding beneath it.” LoveloveLOVE. And this line makes me laugh out loud too: “he knew that wearing heels would be – from what he's heard about them, at least. (And he checked just out of curiosity, and they didn't have his size or anything close enough.)” (And just FYI, Lelouch does wear heels as Zero. XD Only to disguise his true height, though. Not because he has a hidden cross-dressing fetish like Sayoko believes. x3 Suzaku, though, you have to wonder about…)

“plucking the elastic so it snaps enough to make that crack against Suzaku's skin – and if it hurts, Suzaku doesn't announce it (because he's always liked a little pain with his pleasure).” Description love, mental image love, and character insight love. Right there.

"‘Treat me then,’ Lelouch purrs against his lips,” makes my stomach flop with fangirl love. And also: “adapting was always a strong point for Lelouch” I do so adore the delays and pain in Lelouch’s side, since that makes the fic much more realistic—especially considering Lelouch’s stamina. I’m glad you took that into account and still made LuluSuza work so beautifully. Again, your writing itself was amazing, and the descriptive details really added to the fic as a whole. All in all, a stunning tribute to Lelouch’s birthday.
SakayChan18 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This was THE best LuluXSuzu I have EBER read!

You also use very good vocabulary, some of which I had to look up every now and then LOL. Good job. :3
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
LOLOLOL! Oh my gosh...I totally had fun reading this! I laughed so hard for most of it that I pissed my mom off! XD But I think the absolute funniest part was when Lelouch started getting the pain in his side. At first I was like, "...huh?" then it hit me and omg I swear I died laughing! The jokes about Lelouch's stamina (or lack thereof) never fail to amuse me. It's just the funniest thing ever!

Also...HELL YEAH SEME!LELOUCH! XD I honestly wasn't expecting it, but I'm so glad you wrote it that way! It made it all the more fun!

Now for the criticism...which isn't much really. You just had a few errors here and there, like some joined words and umm..something else that I can't remember. It wasn't that noticable...which is why I can't remember. Heh. *sweatdrop* OH, and like you forewarned...it was a bit cliche, but still, it was freakin fun! As for the smut...it was smexy! XD Good work!

Peace Out! _
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I LOVE SEME! LULU! We need more of him..-_-

I loved this, awesome story (favs)
opponent chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Ha, I really like it. It's always a nice thing to see Suzaku in a dress.
Slashfilled-mind chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Hooray for Seme!Lelouch! And don't worry, you did really well on the Lemon.