Reviews for An Uninvited Guest
shtoops chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
YOU CAN'T JUST END IT THERE!
denise3 chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
Please please continue! It's brilliant!
Berserker chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
Great plot. Excellent use of characters. Well thought out advancement of the story and putting in place a point to use as the epilogue. I can't wait for the rest of it.
SpaceHead3 chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
A most interesting chapter! Keep up the good work and I look forward to more.
pcody chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
Spelling error "maitaniance kit"
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
He's right; empires rise and fall. Rome, Greece, Nazi Germany, to some extent the British Empire. And that's only naming a few.
Pazithia.Gallifreya chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
Good chapter. Can't really fathom where this is going at the moment but no doubt it will unfold in time.

Just one thing I will say (as I'm a bit pedantic when it comes to grammar) is that you keep using "you're" when it should be "your" - this is when a character is referring to something or someone, including a situation, that is theirs; and not the abbreviation of "you are".

Lesson over...lol :-)
the stargate time traveller chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
good to see you again.

I like the way you portray Janeway as someone who considered the impossible as impossible, and always goes for the directness. Surely the crew have learnt how dangerous replication technology is, providing anyone actually bothered to a say a word about it that is.

Seven is barren...that's possible. The Borg don't see the need for reproduction. Why should they? They merely have to steal more lives and assimilate them into the hive. Why would they need something as mundane as reproduction?

Possible futures. That's a possibility, even with a Time Lord.

The one thing that disappoints me about the report is this, I was expecting the captain to receive a report giving some sort of summary about the Time Lords on the whole, but a report about the nature of the Q is good still.

I like the way you've enhanced the collapse of the federation, and the naivety behind Janeway's arguments that state it can be saved, but in its ashes something better will spring up.

Please update soon.
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
I love the idea of the replicators being detrimental to the health of those that eat it.
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I don't see what's wrong with it. I love it. It makes perfect sense for a Q to show up if theres a Time Lord about.
Aldurnamiyanrandvora chapter 9 . 3/29/2012
Maybe introducing Q was a mistake, but I loved the way you revealed him as an Eternal. The two fandoms collided as perfectly as could be done.

I like the way you depicted Time as well, reference to the old wibbly-wobbly - but with a rationalization and maturity that was lacking in 'Blink'.

Can't wait to read more.

Aldurnamiyanrandvora, House of Dvora.
yog chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
If you come to despise your own story, if the plot is lost and there is no hope... Tear it all down! Go back to the premise and plot out what you want to do! Prepare yourself, clear your mind and do it!

This story has potential for greatness, it can show true character growth and foreshadow global changes. It can show clash of cultures, of perspectives and of science. It can show arrogance of time lords being trampled by the Last Great Time War. It can show many things.

I hope you will find what you want to do with this story.
TokoronaSh chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
'Exactly. You could have survived several generations without much visible effect. It would be the combined effect that you would have to worry about. At first you would become hungry more often, the replicated matter would become less than satisfying to your needs. Lifespans would shorten, you'd need more and more exotic treatments. Eventually the damage would eventually spread to your reproductive material. Birthrates would drop, children will be susceptible to all manner of infections.'

Nonsense emitter hit! Nonsense emitter hit! I take it back. Between this and the entire federation falling apart due to nonsense this story's getting worse.
TokoronaSh chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Do you really need to have the replicated food being bad? 'cause I think that's a bit over done..

Besides that, good so far.
draconous chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Hey I know you said you aren't happy with the way the story is turning out but it's all cool. Sometimes its a nice change of pace to read fan service stories. It really depends on the mood of the reader. I enjoy your stories and your ideas and hope you one day revisit Lost Stars in an Empty Sky. I know from reading a lot of stories out there that Doctor Who Crossovers or even just Doctor Who stories in general are hard to write because of the nature of the Time Lords and the Doctor. Especially when you throw them in with a supposedly "advanced" species (like star trek). My best advice as a reader (I don't write stories but I read a lot) is to just practice and try to finish what you can. I sometimes like to re-read stories and read older stories of the same author and you can defiantly see a difference in writing style as they write more of that genre.

Well anyways keep up the good work and I hope to see more stories from you in the future.