Reviews for Lessons of Kissing
ShuaiKitay chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Ahahaha this is perfect. I absolutely love the last line.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
You Must check this article,
Types of kisses guys like, How to kiss
types-of-kisses-guy-like/
Mei-chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Gosh I love this!

That part when Yoa tough it would be fun to teach HIM XD
Oh poor Ivan no idea XD
Tung-Levi chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
It is the second time I read this story. first time in Chinese, Qingmu translated it XD
Awesome´╝ü
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Ahh! The many wonders of Kissing! XD It's cute to see how Ivan's able to coax Yao into doing things but it's even cuter to see Yao had greater experience in ds field than Ivan XD Lol! Splendid work & nice research!
ColorfulSkittles291 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Lol my sister is a huge ChinaxRussia fan so I bet she would love this more than I would xD
Qingmu chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Dear xblkdragonx

I love all your RoChufics,may I translate into Chinese? XD
Yizhou in May chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hello. I'm a Chinese girl on my first visit here. It is my first time to break up the shackles of Chinese jail-like network. Everything is amazing to me. I am a fan of Ivan/Yao too, and actually it's the most popular CP in China(as well as America/England). There isn't much OOC in your stories. In fact, I really like them. I don't know much about your works so I'll read more later. Where are you from?

For this story,it's so sweet. I was shouting"Ivan you are a true gentleman'in front of the screen. Yes, we do kiss...in bedrooms. But I like Yao with such naive minds on those things.

Keep working. I like your stories.
Jeanne'sWhiteRose chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
DAWWW you should have continued! :3
Arialies chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
lawlllllsssss xDD sooo FUNNY! DELICIOUS! xDD of course yao would have A LOT of experience. 3 he's soooo full of surprises! Ivan must be happy ;3 lawls lawls xDD AWESOME JOB! lawls lawls x3 i always do research before writing about something. so GREAT JOB! xD
Wanderingnote chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
:) thnx for reality :D
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Great story, and I liked how you did research
IceSnowAndGlamour chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Aw that was so sweet! What an idea on Ivan's part "hm, China needs to learn kissing...FROM ME!" hehe :)

"The young nation was quite vocal, but he didn't mind. It was endearing actually. "

Yao has definitely made the best of those 40 years, I wonder how many "lessons" he's going to have :D

I need to read that kissing book now. Great job! This was awesome.
D.G. Ling chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Dude's technically over 6k old, of course he'd be the master! XD

I was wary about how you characterized Yao in the beginning but the ending just fit it all up perfectly!(yeah we Chinese are closet pervs)
erbby17 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This was so adorable, I loved it so much! And that lil' twist at the end. Oh Yao, you're so full of surprises. X3

~erbby