Reviews for Made To Be Broken
redvelvetjade chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I agree depression can make the person feel worthless like everything is their fault. I've been there..great job..I lov miley 4 always even got her name tattoed so I will always be supportive and I wish idoits would stfu 2..nice job wish u included reactions of her friends like Mandy. _
Alltheabove chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
that was great.

& a perfect view of what she gets looked at from most of the public eye.

you did an amazing job writing this out, and though it was really sad I really enjoyed reading it because I people just don't realize when they're saying stuff what it's actually doing to someone, excellent job :)
miley cyrus fan xoxo chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
that was amazing i feel the exact same way about miley she is an amazing person and my role model.

i think it would be so cool if it was a two shot showing how they react or make another story showing how they react

i think you are an amazing writer and you should definetly consider writing something to send into a publisher.

xoxo
cassie chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
i feel the exact same way about miley... i love her to death and i will always stick up for her... shes been my role model since shes been on hannah montana and im no turning my back on her :)
Jeena NileyVille chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Hellozz xD

Awesome! I think this is really good!

MileyfansFTW
ForeverInYouth chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
That was amazing. I agree. Miley is amazing and all the things said about her are false. I don't think she lets it get to her, though. :D
sandrawoepie chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
ilove it

maybe you should make it a two shot to show how they react when the hear the news or something like that
laughXoutXloud chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wow, this was deep, and I really enjoyed it! Props for writing this. Great job!
WeAreLoveStory chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
WOW.

All i can say.

One of the most beautiful stories i have ever read.
ganda87 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I like your story and I also love Miley. She's really the only one in Disney that don't look like a robot. She's just growing up but people just wants to put her down
niley16 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
i don't get it..is this all Miley's POV?Selena's?Nick's?Joe's?

sorry..i really don't get it..please explain
NileyLoverx3 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVED IT ;D
MileyDemiSelenax chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This was a really touching one shot, your showing how stupid all those oceanup rumors are, and how people are so cruel in the message boards.
Zoey chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
DUDE, THIS HAS TO BE LIKE THE MOST AMAZING ONESHOT YOU'VE EVER WRITTEN!
Team M chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
ohmygosh. holy snap. this was freaking amazing. youknow that right? i loved it. it's so so good. best oneshot ive read in awhile.