Reviews for BIRD ON A WIRE
Beautiful story. Also, I would be remiss to note your writing is some of the finest on this website. If you aren't a professional writer you really should be. Hobbyists don't have the same grasp of story, correct amount of detail and proper grammar you do.
For instance: I am never confused who is talking to whom. I never encounter irritating detail, just the correct amount to set the scene. Lastly, the emotional ebbs and flows and character development are appropriate and move along.
I know you had a great show or two to work from worth already fantastic established characters, but you really captured it, them, everything. Thank you!
ErikaTheRed chapter 13 . 9/29
I'm crying too. Realizations of self when one never really reflects can be hard. You nailed it.
ErikaTheRed chapter 12 . 9/29
Wow. Very good chapter. Thank you!
meailan chapter 52 . 7/19
Have already read this story few times, my favourite writer so far!excellent works!
sandraj60 chapter 52 . 9/9/2014
Perfect. Still loving this. I can't even recount how many times I've read this.

Thanks for the ride, again.

sandraj60 chapter 51 . 9/9/2014
"This is all of it ... all of me."

Now, if this wasn't one of the most ROMANTIC chapters I had ever read... ;)

sandraj60 chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
“You punished him for trapping you, in exactly the same way your father punished your mother.”

If that isn't an aha moment, I don't know what is. Alex was brilliant in his analogy.
sandraj60 chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
"Brian sighs. He pulls Justin down with him, wraps him in his arms. 'I want you safe...'”

It's very conflicting to have someone show how much they care about you one minute and then hurt you in the next. It has to be difficult for anyone, especially some one as young and wounded as Justin.
sandraj60 chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
“Maybe. But I’m the one who told him if he wasn’t getting what he wanted, to go out and get it someplace else."

That fact is often forgotten. I try not to be bias, but I love your analysis of certain parts of the series and the characters.
chloe chapter 52 . 8/23/2014
nickynad13 chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
Damn as much as I want brian and Justin to heal separately so they can come back together better than ever.. Im happy that at least Henry might reunite them. It kills me Justin had to go through the anniversary of that date without brian
nickynad13 chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
Its so weird to see that all the thoughts that Ive ever had during this time period about my babies seem to be the thoughts you have for my babies in this story. Like for example when Brian realised the look when Justin became vulnerable Ian's BS. That was the moment I picked as well and then there was Vermont (and the non explanation - if only he had explained Justin would have understod) and the picnic debacle and it was all downhill from there!
I think he was selling himself a bit short though coz I def think the rules, what motivated Brian was love and it made Justin happy and the toys even if it was for him too, im thinking would have Justin happy too. Its so weird to see Brian's inner dialgoue writing the list... all these problems would have been fixed with him just communicating a little better! Well.. communicating at all! Aww thats messed up about the 2x19 incident. I didnt see it quite that way.. Id seen it as Brian reacting out of anger and jealousy and hurt and it was his way of telling Justin that he knew without saying the words. If only Brian said the words about most things, theyd be the most happiest couple ever and I still they would have been the best couple still, they didnt need all the drama to make them interesting! And he's crying :(
nickynad13 chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
Woah, omg the last bit... I never really thought of the relationship as abusive, I think I kinda read an interview once that Randy said the relationship was kinda abusive but it never made any sense. But i guess explained like that.. i can see it. It hurts though to see my babies in that light
leemikki chapter 52 . 5/24/2014
I swear this fic carved out my insides. Fuck! Wonderful work.
MADStar529 chapter 52 . 4/20/2014