Reviews for BIRD ON A WIRE
sandraj60 chapter 52 . 9/9/2014
Perfect. Still loving this. I can't even recount how many times I've read this.

Thanks for the ride, again.

sandraj60 chapter 51 . 9/9/2014
"This is all of it ... all of me."

Now, if this wasn't one of the most ROMANTIC chapters I had ever read... ;)

Awesome!
sandraj60 chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
“You punished him for trapping you, in exactly the same way your father punished your mother.”

If that isn't an aha moment, I don't know what is. Alex was brilliant in his analogy.
sandraj60 chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
"Brian sighs. He pulls Justin down with him, wraps him in his arms. 'I want you safe...'”

It's very conflicting to have someone show how much they care about you one minute and then hurt you in the next. It has to be difficult for anyone, especially some one as young and wounded as Justin.
sandraj60 chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
“Maybe. But I’m the one who told him if he wasn’t getting what he wanted, to go out and get it someplace else."

That fact is often forgotten. I try not to be bias, but I love your analysis of certain parts of the series and the characters.
chloe chapter 52 . 8/23/2014
awesome
nickynad13 chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
Damn as much as I want brian and Justin to heal separately so they can come back together better than ever.. Im happy that at least Henry might reunite them. It kills me Justin had to go through the anniversary of that date without brian
nickynad13 chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
Its so weird to see that all the thoughts that Ive ever had during this time period about my babies seem to be the thoughts you have for my babies in this story. Like for example when Brian realised the look when Justin became vulnerable Ian's BS. That was the moment I picked as well and then there was Vermont (and the non explanation - if only he had explained Justin would have understod) and the picnic debacle and it was all downhill from there!
I think he was selling himself a bit short though coz I def think the rules, what motivated Brian was love and it made Justin happy and the toys even if it was for him too, im thinking would have Justin happy too. Its so weird to see Brian's inner dialgoue writing the list... all these problems would have been fixed with him just communicating a little better! Well.. communicating at all! Aww thats messed up about the 2x19 incident. I didnt see it quite that way.. Id seen it as Brian reacting out of anger and jealousy and hurt and it was his way of telling Justin that he knew without saying the words. If only Brian said the words about most things, theyd be the most happiest couple ever and I still they would have been the best couple still, they didnt need all the drama to make them interesting! And he's crying :(
nickynad13 chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
Woah, omg the last bit... I never really thought of the relationship as abusive, I think I kinda read an interview once that Randy said the relationship was kinda abusive but it never made any sense. But i guess explained like that.. i can see it. It hurts though to see my babies in that light
leemikki chapter 52 . 5/24/2014
I swear this fic carved out my insides. Fuck! Wonderful work.
MADStar529 chapter 52 . 4/20/2014
Awesome story! Loved it.
MADStar529 chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
Aww, I like Henry.
Guest chapter 52 . 10/29/2013
I love you! You are brilliant! This story shows exactly what I always think my self how B fucked up J.. ((
aimala chapter 52 . 9/28/2013
This story was one on my "find time" to read list and I started and finished it today. Couldn't put it down actually. Another amazing job. You write Brian so well... Bravo!
Guest chapter 52 . 5/22/2013
aaah amazing fic! loved it!