Reviews for The Ballad of Wheels & Preggers
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This piece was just brilliant beyond words.
Fufuluff chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I.

Love.

You.

THIS IS SUCH A CUTE PAIRING.

Oh no! I hate shipping pairings that aren't super popular...

But... it seems you have caused me to squirm with cuteness.

This was a wonderfully written story. It was "organized". Oh gosh, I loved it. So much. You have made my night.

Gah, this is a fantastic piece.
hopelessromantic0707 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
loved this! i was kind of disappointed after watching "Ballads" that we didn't get to see this happen on the show! amazing song choice...one of my favorites, plus i could totally picture quinn and artie singing this! off to read more of your gleekathon and avoid homework...
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
sweet :)
HRZN chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
that was really good. IF you can could you do a Mike/Rachel
everdancer chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
cute story. I've been quietly reading these for a while now and they're great! Happy birthday too, mine was yesterday :)
doxthextimexwarp chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
That was amazing! Absolutely breathtaking with longing and desire. You should really write more like this! I love ArTina-so maybe you should continue this fic! Or write one featuring them in the future, ten years ahead? Or just being together or chatting online or something? Any ideas you come up with are always great!

Happy Birthday by the way!
lizziele chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Another fab fic, one of my favourites thus far actually. Love the parallel between Artie and Quinn, worked great with their song choice too. I still can't believe you are continuously churning out ideas like this. Amazing and I wish you lots of luck.

Happy birthday!
Char-chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
aw this was so swet i love little moments between oddly paired characters. I wish they had shown more of the ballad groups in that episode
mag721 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
this was very cute! i love the Quinn/Artie friendship pairing! i think they could be good for each other! anyway, happy birthday!