Reviews for Dreamer from Beyond
sticy17 chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
Update please
Wicken25 chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
Yes i love you seriously I do and if you actually have her falling for the noah family and all then she can be with Tykii and it would be awesome in so many ways and the hysterical family of Noah and can tease them and get involved in their romance for amusement and Sheryls crazyness with ROad dreaming of finding the perfect wedding dress.

Cross and all the other males keep tryign to kidnapp her and tykii saves the day and that makes a girl feel awesome and maybe some intresting interactions with the Akuma Level 4s who she evolves actaully like her in a way since she is the source to their new found powers and it bothers her whne they call her mama! Ha that will be funny! She can order them sort of they due her requests but she is the bottom of the Noah food chain. They obey her over the skulls and all uunless it is something going against the earl.

Wouldn't that be funny! I can see her walking arounfd the englad Channel with Tyki maybe and she recognises the place and speeds off to his frusteration wondering where she is goign when she calls back that she thinks she found Wisely. Hence finding him and watches the last two stigma appear with her help and then they meet in her mind and have a conversation about what goes on in her head and wether or not he will spill since really they are already benefitting more anyways.

sorry mind is rambling
midnightcrescent98 chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
As i thought! You are a filipina! :D

Hahahaha! Sorry 'bout that! I get excited everytime I cross paths with a filipino!

Anyway, maganda ung story. Interesting sya.
Ezrudine chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
Oh my gosh this is such an awesome story I really can't wait for the chapter 11 EVIL HIATUS GO AWAY! DX

Ngayon ko lang nalaman Pilipino pala ang author I'm so proud! take that (other) foreign authors she's even better than you guys! please take the hiatus off I'm really anxious to see the next chappie!
irenia chapter 10 . 10/18/2010
Oh my good. Listen, Yuuki please update this story. Yes i know its on hiatus but please... just do it. Please give me an answer. I like this kind of stories and i always get hyper from them. Please dont take that away from me.
teeneykid chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
Love it! SO awsome! Write more please :D
AbaratFox chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Please! For the love of god take it off HIATUS!
Hevimankeli chapter 10 . 1/22/2010
It took me a long time to read this. Sorry!

Not much new to say (Sorry again) except that I love Jasdero. Dero-dero is just so kewl.

Yeah, keep up the good work, and I wouldn't want to kiss a guy who's smoking at the same time... Eww. xD Poor Katty.

Cheerios,

Infinity
DescendantoftheRose chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This was realy interesting. I mean it! :D This is also like me in so many ways with D. Gray Man and cosplaying and whatnot. So yea . Please upate soon ne? :D
xMemrc chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
Did you copy the author's note? O.o

Anyways, good job on the chapter! This fic, is it AllenxKatherinexTyki? I don't get the characters to this fic. Allen hasn't appeared yet! D:

Other than that, nothing's wrong! Update soon!
Ayami16 chapter 10 . 1/4/2010
I love this chapter! x3 TykixOc *-* My English is not so good but I love this story! 3 This is my favourite chapter! x3 (I hope I didn't write stupid things.")
Homicidal Otaku chapter 9 . 1/3/2010
yes *-* tykixoc *-* yes *_*

btw, i wander too, how old is Katrina? o.O i think you should let us know more about her T_T

she looked pretty young in that picture o.O and short...XD is she shorter than lenalee? XD
Kuraun Kuraun chapter 9 . 1/1/2010
Great work! This is really interesting to read. You've done a wonderful job putting this in your character's point of view. It really enhances the story and allows reader to understand her more as a person.

I don't mean to nag you, so if it comes across that way, I apologize. I do have a few pieces of constructive critism. I've noticed a few spelling errors - not a lot, though, so don't let it bother you, because I've seen much worse - and wanted to share some of the more frequent ones with you. Here are a few I saw a few times:

- - - - - In paragraph five, you used "loose" rather than "lose".

- - - - - "Exorcists" should really be capitalized, like you do with the Noah. It is a title, and generally titles are capitalized.

That's all! Again, I'm just trying to be helpful, and if you disagree it's perfectly okay to disregard my critism. Great work again, and keep up the excelent writing!
Hevimankeli chapter 9 . 1/1/2010
MOAR PIE! MOAR PIE!

So you've started bribing people? XD I tried that a few weeks ago, and it WORKED! 8D Then, it only worked for one chapter...

Now I'm threatening my readers. :3 -hides chainsaw-

Anyway, I enjoyed this and I'm brain dead now, so you probably can't get anything sane out of me. xD Gotta love the Bookmen and the amount of homework Road gets, without ever being at school when something interesting happens. :D
Kuraun Kuraun chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
You're welcome. If you need me to BETA anything else, feel free to let me know. Once again, great work!