Reviews for Secrets
Dragon Spartan chapter 27 . 1/24
Are you going to update any time soon
DGG chapter 27 . 1/9
DorkaliciousGeekGirl

PLEASE UPDATE THIS INCREDIBLY AWESOME STORY! .

'nough said.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/12/2015
Celestial Kantoian Dromaeosaurs: Ash Ketchum
Age: 16 Years Old.
Species: Celestial Kantoian Baragonraptor.
Occupations: Pack Leader of Ketchum Clan.
Parents and Siblings: Sir Aaron (Father), Lady Rin (Mother), Delia (Foster Mother), Saito and Kirito (Brothers).
Locations: Kalos Region.
Family: Elena (Mate), Ruby and Daniela (Daughters), Ken (Son).
Giratina's Pet chapter 27 . 11/29/2015
UPDATE IT ALREADY!
Maelstorm777 chapter 27 . 11/28/2015
Please Update the fic man! This is by far the most amazing pokemon fic ever. Continue it like ash and elena visiting another region together.
chase.wehner1 chapter 18 . 11/12/2015
AnthonyC22 chapter 7 . 10/26/2015
This is a great story! Loving how Gary is being the adventerous one and seeing how Ash has his girl. Can't help but wonder why he doesn't go back to the girls and tell them, though that might be a bad idea as Ash might thunderbolt him back there, lol.
DeVogels chapter 27 . 10/26/2015
It has now almost been a year now since you last updated. It's sad because this was one of the best pokemon fanfics I ever read.
PikaGirlPurpleUmbreon4Ever chapter 27 . 10/19/2015
Are you going to keep the story going I highly enjoyed it
kair0001 chapter 27 . 10/16/2015
pls don't give up on the story... I hope to read more in the future.
tim29842003 chapter 27 . 9/6/2015
more please more
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
"Father” means Adan, right? Anyone could kick Henry's ass, even Ash.
SwedishNinja chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
I might get hate for this but it needs to be said. you have and amazing and I mean amazing concept here from what I could gather a very interesting oc and workng story. HOWEVER, its impossible to read which is why im reviewing here. I really wanted to give this story a change because of the idea of the story but with all the grammer issues and the added parentheses (for explination) and "quote on quotes" it completely ruins the story for me making it impossible to read. again truley love your concept but its way to littered with grammatical issues and annoying parentheses and quote on quotes constantly telling me things I already know about.
ArchieXZ chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Hello, uh, I know this sounds not right, but can I have your permission, using the oc Elena, I do have a account on fanfiction but I don't have the stuff to type in a story here, I have a Wattpad account, I go by the name, ''ArchieX2Y''. you could message me there if you can but I am totally ok if you say no.
Jubi 67 chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
U still killed it
Damn I remember reading this when it was at chapter 5 max now that was a while ago and rereading this now I have to quote Lance, Cynthia are we high