Reviews for Secrets
DahWarriorBear chapter 1 . 5/29
Hi there,
I know you have been probably dropped this series already but I feel that I should say that I loved it. I liked the romance and how you showed it and hope you continue. As previously mentioned I know you have probably already dropped this story but can you give us a reason why, thanks.
sllaytan chapter 27 . 5/18
will you ever continue this story it’s a good one
Limit chapter 1 . 5/16
Update plz
sayumiko0 chapter 27 . 5/2
may you continue your story please? It's one of my favourite stories.
seaprince 1998 chapter 27 . 4/29
I have been waiting for you to continue this story for two years. I made an account just so I could follow two stories of yours that I love
Secrets and Gambler of faith V2
You said Monday Night/Tuesday Morning there would be a new chapter. Yet you have failed to fulfill the promise. And yet you publish other stories? Where is your promise?
mimina4026 chapter 27 . 4/15
Hello
I love your story
You'll finish it one day or it's dead ?
In any case the idea is beautiful
Bye
akunbot54 chapter 1 . 4/12
Update please
Indo reader chapter 1 . 4/8
Cerita ini sangat dalam alur cerita,penokohan,dan sebagainya, walaupun ada beberapa kesalahan tahu sebenarnya saya cukup kecewa karena cerita ini kedepannya anda mempertimbangkan untuk melanjutkan cerita ini atau mungkin menulis ulang cerita ini.

Ngomong-ngomong maaf karena saya menulis komentar dengan bahasa Indonesia karena saya tidak terlalu baik dalam berbahasa Inggris
You keep on publishing other stories
You keep on creating other works
But you have yet to complete anything
Will you tell us if this will be finished or abandoned?
Or will you continue to be fickle?
bloodmutt chapter 1 . 3/31
Sooo many spelling mistakes lol
PantheraTigr chapter 27 . 3/4
I know this story is most likely dead ... but I just can not not comment.

The idea of this story is good, I like it. It was intriguing before reading this story, it still good.

The story of this story could be better. Also the characters are sometimes dumb. Ash is too cruel ... no, that is not correct ... Ash is needlessly cruel ... but w/e its awesome.

Your grammar and spelling is a thing of nightmares. I am terrible at grammar in any language I know. But even I noticed how bad it is. Also you tent to substitute words .. which is most likely a spelling problem.

But in the end, only one thing is importat: was this story worth my time? Ultimately, yes. It is enjoyable. It is a shame that it is most likely dead.
yani1456 chapter 27 . 2/4
can you please please please please update this story, i’m so much in love with it. but i really dislike sarah at the moment, i think that she needs to chill on the whole misstress thing & trying to seduce her little sister boyfriend it’s so very disrespectful. & i love elena & ash together to bit they’re just the cutest. but please update the story.
Ripplerz chapter 27 . 1/31
Amazing. You are a naturally talented author. I really hope to see more stories from you in the future and I hope you update soon.
Can't there be an update?! Please?