Reviews for Secrets
Master of the Mind chapter 27 . 7/1
Elena's mother lost her virginity to Ash's dad and he did the aura bond. So when he died Relena also died or when she died he did. I have a feeling someone was murdered and these were the consequences. I would like to ask you to continue this story as you have yet to truly finish this. It is so far the best story of ash I have read.
IDontKnuuAnyMoar chapter 19 . 6/30
Best story I have read in a long time, even out side of fanfict, I've noticed that you haven't updated in a while, WHY. Also I could find a tense (Present, Future) Mistake in every pAragraph
utssssab77 chapter 27 . 6/27
please...please...please update this fanfic...

This is the BEST BEST BEST romance fanfic i ever read
I Hear Delia saying:
"That girl is related to that woman! She stole HENRY FROM ME!"
maybe that's why she got a beatdown...
I bet everyone whose reading the first part was just like:

0_o wut
Noah chapter 1 . 6/7
Best story ever. Update!
Max is so obviously gay
Moderator chapter 27 . 4/14
That was really funny accatly Sarah better watch out or Elena well commit genocide
Residentsadist chapter 1 . 4/12
So,
One word. Update. Actually, no, two. Update NOW! Sorry, that had to be said. I LOVE this story, it's really good. Although some parts are a little confusing, it's original, and it's a new pairing. Kudos.
Moderator chapter 16 . 4/7
Oh crap
Delta chapter 27 . 4/3
Ok, I'm not sure if you have a writer's block or something, but can you please continue writing this story. I've read many fan-fics on this site and some others as well, but, personally, I believe that this one has some of the best OCs of any fan-fic on the web, if not the best. I often judge authors like you on how their OCs are written, how they are introduced, and how well they are implemented into the plot line of the story. You do this almost flawlessly with a few typos here and there. The sheer amount of detail and backstory given to those characters is outstanding. I'd estimate you have around 13-15 chapters left at the most. This story is very well written and very entertaining. But other than praising this story, I do have one question to ask. Part of the reason these OCs are so good is that you constantly re-use them for the same or similar roles, so my question is... Are stories such as the fallen master sequels, variations, or just stand-alone stories relative to this one here? I ask this as I haven't seen you answer it anywhere before. But back to the point, great story and hope to see more from you soon.
Korin Dragoon chapter 27 . 3/25
That would be interesting, if you did make all three sisters his lovers.
Korin Dragoon chapter 9 . 3/22
I LOVE THIS STORY! Great mix of romance, comedy, mystery, action and adventure, and the suspense of them dodging their friends and family.
Solomon Eiko chapter 27 . 3/16
*insert homeless kid asking for more*

Srsly your stories amazing I hope you continue and i eagerly await the next installment.
Shadow Of Doubt chapter 7 . 2/18
Ash just murdered his uncle.