Reviews for Secrets
I'm just going to say it, even you don't write anymore. This is my favorite love story on this whole site. The way you protrayou the OC's to fit the story so perfectly and how strong you make ash is just perfect. I really wish you would continue this story. You still have so many routes you could go. From team galactic vs ash, to ash's wedding, to the sister trio eventual head butting over ash, to Jane's duties as a guardian and many more. So please either continue this or write a sequel. Or direct me to the sequel if there is one already.
Please if you're not dead continue this story please I'm begging you please please please
TridentCA chapter 27 . 9/13
Are you ever going to continue this story? It is a masterpiece and to date my favorite Pokémon fanfic.
Tilty.bbb chapter 27 . 9/3
This was a fantastic read well done
Betrayed666 chapter 27 . 8/30
now that's some creepy shit man... and i know creepy
Betrayed666 chapter 18 . 8/30
ASH WENT IN DANTE'S HELL. WHAT THE FUCK! PLEASE DO A CHAPTER ABOUT IT!
Pyrovian03 chapter 27 . 8/29
It is sad that you stop this. But, I was hoping you can make this a sequel or an AU version in Unova, Kalos and Alola and Greninja being his last member of his elites.
TheRipper83 chapter 27 . 8/26
Why do you stop this story, i want to see the future of ash and elena, and what happen to those who like ash
John Kenneth Berces chapter 13 . 8/12
you ripped off cero from bleach!
Emanation chapter 27 . 7/26
Stopping this fanfic would be a waste as it has already accumulated a large number of fans, I know it's been a while , but remember it's never too late to continue it, in my opinion it's a masterpiece and I would really like to read more.
Ashxlazuliforever chapter 27 . 7/26
Why...why aren't you continuing this masterpiece... This is probably one of the best I have ever read... Please don't stop here...
DahWarriorBear chapter 1 . 5/29
Hi there,
I know you have been probably dropped this series already but I feel that I should say that I loved it. I liked the romance and how you showed it and hope you continue. As previously mentioned I know you have probably already dropped this story but can you give us a reason why, thanks.
sllaytan chapter 27 . 5/18
will you ever continue this story it’s a good one
Limit chapter 1 . 5/16
Update plz
sayumiko0 chapter 27 . 5/2
may you continue your story please? It's one of my favourite stories.