Reviews for Secrets
JCF chapter 27 . 11/3
Dude... you just blew my fucking MIND away with this story. The Ash. I finished this story in a two says, and I loved EVERY second of it. I wish you can continue, but I will respect your wished of you don't. Reguardless, I aplaude you for such an excellent story and transission of arcs in the story. Hope to see you make another Ash x Elena story.
C'mon man! Just continue this. It's been YEARS since this was last updated, and this is my favourite Pokemon Story too. Please Update! Love the Ash x Elena pairing and the jealous trio of Heroines from each season.
TridentCA chapter 1 . 10/7
Bro, update this shit.
Dazzling Daisy chapter 1 . 9/23
plz update man! I love this story as well as the pairing
Ash x Elena! They rock!
A guy from Sweden chapter 1 . 8/17
Plizz update it's been 3 years
FinishorAbandon chapter 1 . 8/2
Get off your ass, stop writing that Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei shit, and finish this story already and it's related stories. Or just give it up, it's been FUCKING YEARS since then, stop string it along. Either finish it or abandon it.
idotpart1 chapter 27 . 8/1
Are you going to continue this?
False God chapter 18 . 7/11
Awesome at lemons just need to work on spelling and getting understandable sentences
A Poke Jedi JL DT Son of H P chapter 1 . 7/10
please update. i want to see it to the end also.
Please continue this story. My best friend/GF and I love this story and would love to see it through to the end (them getting married and settling down).
Cross-taicho chapter 2 . 7/6
more please
charles2tu chapter 10 . 6/27
c
Can you FINALLY update this story.
Requiem Aeternum chapter 7 . 4/19
when are u going to update this there's a little mistake in this chapter where it says ama fucking mazing it's actually supposed to be a fucking mazing
EmperorSnorlax chapter 1 . 4/9
I learned alot from your story and i am grateful to have read it please update soon please