Reviews for Secrets
darklonerangerdxd chapter 27 . 1/28
PLEASE UPDATEEEEEEEEEE!
The Shadow chapter 27 . 1/8
This story is very well done, it's a pity that it was apparently abandoned. But, as a hope and a last one that dies, I will wait for the next chapter
You my good sir or madam have a talent for writing and I am hoping you continue your stories as they are amazing. I also really want to see the ending to this story cause I feel it would be one of a kind.
darkknight chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
I have read this story six times but I can read it like hundred times but the thing that annoys me the most is the three 'bitches'.
Insertnamehere chapter 8 . 11/3/2016
The end of this chapter. The end. Of this. Flipping. Chapter. Well done. I absolutely lost it there. Well done.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/1/2016
please don't add this again.
Crossvamptentail chapter 27 . 10/19/2016
These all chapters are very cool and impressive. But can you add more of them and the prince of yotsuba.? its actually grating my nerves that you are not uploading. I apologise to you, I know it takes time and you might have other work, but i am waiting for it like everyday. please do it and fast they are the most cool ones that you might just have.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/4/2016
Please add the chapters . I have read this like 20 times and i like it very much . IN fact this might be the best one ever and the prince of yotsuba is also very good . please try to see that all the pokemon fanfiction like fallen master and secrets are updated . i will be very grateful
Rhodes chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
Is infernal going to be an elite
XxAzelfxX chapter 27 . 8/31/2016
Freaking love everything you wrote but I hate 3 bitches right now *sigh* just this story alone changed my my opinion completely of those 3 idiots damn I hate them so much, but I'm curious will you make like hunter.J Sarah and Elena love ash like make love have sex together and become one big happy family. What about Delia though what's gonna happen to her? Well all that being said I love this story to hell and hope you update quicker plz!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/16/2016
I like the story but I did like it slacks in quality later on.
InlovewithyouElejah14 chapter 27 . 7/29/2016
Please continue its a great story
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2016