Reviews for Secrets
darkknight chapter 1 . 11/5
I have read this story six times but I can read it like hundred times but the thing that annoys me the most is the three 'bitches'.
Insertnamehere chapter 8 . 11/3
The end of this chapter. The end. Of this. Flipping. Chapter. Well done. I absolutely lost it there. Well done.
please don't add this again.
Crossvamptentail chapter 27 . 10/19
These all chapters are very cool and impressive. But can you add more of them and the prince of yotsuba.? its actually grating my nerves that you are not uploading. I apologise to you, I know it takes time and you might have other work, but i am waiting for it like everyday. please do it and fast they are the most cool ones that you might just have.
Please add the chapters . I have read this like 20 times and i like it very much . IN fact this might be the best one ever and the prince of yotsuba is also very good . please try to see that all the pokemon fanfiction like fallen master and secrets are updated . i will be very grateful
Rhodes chapter 9 . 9/10
Is infernal going to be an elite
XxAzelfxX chapter 27 . 8/31
Freaking love everything you wrote but I hate 3 bitches right now *sigh* just this story alone changed my my opinion completely of those 3 idiots damn I hate them so much, but I'm curious will you make like hunter.J Sarah and Elena love ash like make love have sex together and become one big happy family. What about Delia though what's gonna happen to her? Well all that being said I love this story to hell and hope you update quicker plz!
I like the story but I did like it slacks in quality later on.
InlovewithyouElejah14 chapter 27 . 7/29
Please continue its a great story
update ty very much