Reviews for Trust
gamtavanderisolotp chapter 1 . 1/1
Eee they r meant to be QwQ
Derek Chase chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
hmmm
Ariel D chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This is an excellent reflection of Gaara's progress. It's heartbreaking to see him struggling with these concepts, but it makes sense that he would. Well done.
glori chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
awwww so cute! i love it!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
aww cute, I loved it great job. make a sequel!
None231223 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Hmmmn...did I favorite this one? Well, either way, I just did! :)

I like this musing piece, I always wanted to read something like this from someone else.
Kuriraiya chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I liked how you put yourself in Gaara's perspective. Gaara has been my favourate charactor since I learned about Naruto. This is a really good FanFiction. I encourage you to keep writing, you have a talant for it. The best thing about this FanFiction is how you didnt have to use foul language to keep the readers interested, I hate when a good FanFiction is ruined by bad language. The only thing I think you need to improve on is how you protrayed Gaara as a bit too soft for that time period in the manga. Kankuro seems a bit to trusting as well, but you dont have to listen to that if you dont want to. As I said before, this is a really good FanFiction thanks for writing it.
Unfortunate October chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I love how you portrayed Kankuro and Gaara's evolving relationship. The repitition of "you are very precious to me" is a nice effect - it emphasizes the change in their relationship as well as Gaara's doubts and hopes and fears. Very well written! I'm definitely faving this. :D
Gaaras1Girl chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This was really good! Hope to see another like it!
ncfan chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
So sad. Gaara has always had trust issues (understandably), and if he's not careful, he could lose this opportunity forever. Great work!