Reviews for Blood must be spilled
mia kiruna chapter 4 . 1/17
it's really impressive what you did here with just 3560 words.
Rand0m-H0use chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Awesome story !
...sorry I can't think about a more constructive comment right now...
lynne-monstr chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
I love so much about this, I’m not sure where to start. The idea that Prussia just wants to fight, and doesn’t particularly care for whom, is so perfect for him, as well as his attachment to the men that fight under him (also, “Gilbert the turncoat nazi vampire” is just brilliant!). The characterizations were so strong for everyone, and I loved the ending scene with Germany! This is one of my favorites takes on the post-WW2 period, and I come back to reread this again and again.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
OMG. Short but cute.
Someone chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Absolutely loved how you included Stalin. I often feel that what most fics miss is actual historical fact. (And plot, but that's not something to discuss in this particular review). Anyways, loved it, from beginning to end, especially that hint about the Olympics. XD
sakimidare chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Riiiight. I should review properly for each chappie. Huh.

This was so cute!Yeah, cute OTL. Anyway, the relationship between the two of them - FAR more plausible than most of the others depicted in this fandom.
sakimidare chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
"I think we should have done that," Russia continues. "But my boss has such an disturbing crush on you."

Pfft...
Kealsey Aburame chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
That was perfectly sweet for being about Prussia and Russia I love every second of it
0ptimuspenguin chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Oh, I liked it. Cute :) but I don't think you needed to rate it M; T-rated should have been fine, lol.
desearu chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
I liked it. Especially your choice of 'not showing and describing' anything, if you know what I mean.
Sere chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Whenever I feel bad I read this story and feel better :3

... it's strange, but I guess it's because you show the good side of Russia ... now that wasn't a very smart choice of words but I don't remember other english words to express that feeling.

Well ... this story is awesome. And so are you.
InsaneChickOfWriting chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
Typical Prussia, lies through his manly teeth and follows Russia! Very good!
InsaneChickOfWriting chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
Russia has a heart3 he just doesn't want anyone to know that lol
Peridot Tears chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
...Hm, strange developing relationship. Gosh, Russia and his mind games..."

Ah, Ludwig

PT
Inari Kasugawa chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
was Russia talking about Georgia?