Reviews for Worth Keeping
Jessica314 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
This was lovely! A great missing moment, that surely took place. Well done.
RiderArya103 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Yes, this was definitely a missing moment, and I'm really glad you wrote it down, so that I could finally read it. Actually, I was disappointed that there wasn't any more written about Peter and Charlotte in Breaking Dawn, since they were Jasper's friends and all that.
the newest daughter chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Im glad its worth it
Louey06 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
very sweet I liked it
letsjustdance chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Very good...that's nice, I enjoyed it!~
koko23cat chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Really like this. Definite;y a missing moment worth keeping!
angelinthesky-121 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Awww, this is really sweet. :)
FlyFeather chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Very pretty! I really liked. Continue writing.
roon0 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This was lovely and I really enjoyed the unusual perspective.
AlteredLionsSacrificialLambs chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Our recommendation as posted to our blog at:

Maybe this is canon, maybe it's not. Either way, it's a creative spin and a one shot with a lot of meaning behind it, and you have to respect it because it's well written, even if I curse everything but Jacob pre-Nessie in Breaking Dawn.

Worth Keeping is a one-shot based on a Breaking Dawn missing moment. We all know that Peter and Charlotte had aided the Cullens in the fight that never happened with the Volturi- well this drabble examines the conversation that took place between Jasper, Peter, and Charlotte when it was time to leave.

It's sort of an analytical spin to the words that Jasper had said to Bella at one time - those words that have given us AU storytellers a place to begin. 'I can feel what you're feeling now-And you are worth it.' But this time, it's Peter whose asking Jasper if everything he's experienced was worth the time and the trouble.

"Somewhere deep inside you is the strategist I knew, analyzing each and every situation. Now tell me something, after all that's happened to you here; the thirst, the humans, a half-human in your family, wolves, the Volturi- Is it still worth it?"

It's unique, very well thought out, and hell, it's perfect. It may be canon but it makes you appreciate just how far Jasper's character (and Peter's and Charlotte's) have matured in the world of Twlight Fan-fiction.
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
That was a very interesting and sweet look at Jasper, and m...I love some Peter ) Thanks for sharing!
LetItRock chapter 1 . 12/13/2009

I really enjoyed this. You're a very talented writer. The ending made me smile a very goofy, fluffy smile.

It was perfect :).
sonea91 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Nice chapter! I love all your stories, you really are a gifted writer!
Dreams Are Bursting Bubbles chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I really liked this. Well done :)
Cfings753469 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
The Denalis left quickly because Irina had died and they needed time to mourn for her.

If you read the partial draft of Midnight Sun Peter and Charlotte came to visit and Charlotte wasn't a newborn then.

Aw! So cute