Reviews for Starvation Diary No 2
ashlynhope28 chapter 14 . 4/16
This just became one of my favorite all time fics. It was absolutely wonderful. 3
MidnightPhantomFire chapter 14 . 1/3
Ha! That last part was great! Zoro is so stubborn when it comes to things like meeting a challenge. Great story!
xelry chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
Wow, loved this story and how realistic it was!
Lokithenightfury chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
That was an awesome story, I love the touch of humour you put in every chapter, it's not too dark either, like some other fics, it's just perfect! Sanji's character was perfect, and Luffy's dumbness make me laugh so many times, you have an amazing way with words, don't stop writing!
Loks :D
ThatOneFan chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
"a woman blind enough to bear his children"- Aaaand I immediately think of Tashigi. I don't actually ship the two of them, but that does seem to be the reference with this line...
Guest chapter 14 . 1/28/2014
This is the second time I read this, and I enjoyed it more than the first time. I had so much fun reading this fic!
I loved every chapter, every episode, every dialogue, and every paragraph. Everyone was so IC, and the Nakamaship is heartwarming and endearing. I humbly thank you.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
I LOVED THIS

Would like another with the lack of food theme...especially for Luffy.
May Eve chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
Started the first chapter on a whim and I was hooked! I'm not even in the One Piece fandom, but I adored this.
Cybra chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
Just found this story and I'm so glad I did. Such a joy to read with the crew pulling together the way they did being so in-character that I'm sad it isn't canon.
Unseen Watcher chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
An episode worthy fic. Very impressive. Great nakama moments and you really captured their personalities. Here's to their next island being a vacation spot/cannery.
Unseen Watcher chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Hmm. I don't think it has quite hit Luffy yet. Finding out two of his crew are starving themselves might do it. I love it when he gets serious.
Nemrut chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
Really liked the scenario and your portrayal of the various characters. Thank you for sharing this.
SomebodyLost chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
Wow. That was very nice. This actually prompted me to eat less at dinner; we're on a kinda short supply, so this fic was very relatable for these past weeks.

The nakama feels... wow. I'm pretty touched and amazed on how you pulled it. My fave part was when everybody started offering their legs, especially Usopp's claim of helping a starving tribe. I was actually waiting for Robin to say something along the lines of "I wish I could find some way to grow my limbs permanently to feed us all..."

Written well, dear. The Sanji angst, Zoro and Luffy logic, the whole crew's shenanigans, and even that plot twist of Lola's mom... awesome. Especially where Luffy gives up and starts a new pirate crew.

Thanks for writing. :)
Zinfer chapter 14 . 6/7/2013
Yay! What a great fic! I shall see if you have more and read them. Also, I really liked how you kept everyone in character and didn't do any weird pairings. You kept it how it woulda been in the show. Great job
Zinfer chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Another wonderful chapter! Sleep eating was hilarious, luffy trying to eat the ship was so like him. Just great. Love ur fic. Though I'd say sanji has more practice than zoro cause of his little starvation experience