Reviews for Persona 3: Parallel
persona user chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
awww man when r u gonna update this? the story is good so far
anonnnnnnn chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
When is the next chapter coming? Nice reference though hahahaha
xenocanaan chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
I like it!
Have a Little Feith chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
Well, that monster thing from a few chapters back was actually Minato's Shadow. Now... Was the Fried Chicken one of the jokes? Because I don't look up web comics much.
Vivi239 chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
I always enjoy seeing persona 3 fanfics like this one, hoping to see an update soon.
Aria chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
Your story is very good. Like a couple of others said, it is a good idea to deviate from the canon at some point. Sticking to describing the canon will get uninteresting to us readers at some point. Also, the Persona 3 FTW references were great. Maybe you should try to step into one character's mind. That way, there will be a bit more character development within. Possibly Minato's? One last thing: I love your username. That is just plain awesome.
ryudama chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
nice chapter and well written though i feel this is kinda canon-ish why dont you try some ooc thing once in a while
NotSoImportantGuy chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
I really like this story! Keep it up!
jory014 chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
hmmm I kinda liked the way you brought the two p3p protagonists together so I might as well keep my tabs on this one ,

nice :P

keep on going!
For The Worst chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
Hey, nice references to Persona 3 FTW, with the fried chicken and Shuji Ikutsuki want's an attention, keep up the good work, and please, update faster, thanks
Patcheresu chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
Ikutski stopped for a breath, and continued explaining, "As you can see, They've retained their human form. They're asleep, but

They're definately experiencing the Dark Hour. The only question that remains is whether or not they have the potential. Although, they must. ...If they didn't, they would've been preyed on by now."

Keep trying, buckaroo.
funimation chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
I love this story!

Keep up the good work!

Icwutudidthar

Those Persona 3 FTW references where so obvious
OrenjiNari chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
Yea ever since persona 3 portable came out, my views on all characters in it began to change in a way when i played the female part. And I really like Hamuko. It kinda makes me think it's better this way (maybe i'm saying this cuz imma girl ;...) Make sure to keep your characters in chara, so they would remain a likable character. If it's not too much trouble, be a little more descriptive of where the setting is, the mood, and in the future a point of view.

But all in all, I like this story. The storyline is very interesting indeed.
Patcheresu chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
Yay! A Co-exist fic that doesn't reek of ass! Please keep updating.

Patcheresu chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
BAAAAW. Sux it up, bitch. Yes, I have no sympathy. Yes, I AM a Fool so I can relate to him, and I do but he should still suck it up. 10 years and he's still crying. TEN YEARS.