Reviews for My heart will go on
MillaMaxwell12 chapter 13 . 8/17
so,so very happy now :)
MariaAquarius chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
I love you forever for not killing off one of them and the english in this wasn't that bad I mean you used men instead of amn but you get the idea so. yeah this was a good story and again THANK YOU FOR NOR KILLING ONE OF THEM
Evil and Proud chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
really nice. It's the same and at the same time tottaly different from the movie... and i am not talking about the couple (which is the most obvious difference). It's great though I am disapointed at the censure because i went to your links and they were not there. Very bad.
svrldsmntls chapter 13 . 11/1/2011
brilliant story tysm for writing especially with how new i am to the fandom its awesome to see stories like this :D
HinaKicksAss chapter 13 . 3/7/2011
I love that you let both of them live...:D

xoxo HinaKicksAss
All-About-That-Ace chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
The story seems interesting, but since it was inspired by watching Titanic, I was wondering if you could tell me if there will be a character death. I didn't see a warning for one, but I took that for granted when I read a story inspired by Bridge to Tarabithia and the author killed Merlin. So, before I go any further, could you tell me if you kill Arthur or Merlin?
Fairedenale chapter 13 . 8/10/2010
Wow. You did a good job for English not being your mother language. And I LOVE that you didn't kill Merlin, like they killed Jack. Thankyou thankyou thankyou.
floss bucket chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
hey! this story is very good - well plotted, good characters etc. However, sometimes the grammar is a little off, or you use the wrong word and that sometimes affects the flow of the story... If you want, I could beta read for you and fix up some of the mistakes. Like I said, the actual plot and content is really good, so I'd enjoy working on your stories :)

fb xox
emiliexox chapter 13 . 5/18/2010

that was fantastic. loved it heaps.

they were sooooo cute

well written and great story

FiggThe3rd chapter 13 . 5/16/2010
That was a really good fanfic!

I was hesitant to start reading it though and I asked my sisters whether they thought that one of them would die because you didn't say charcter death but I thought that maybe you just assumed we'd know (Titanic duh!)!

I decided to read it of course and I am so glad I did even though I was freaking out when it was sinking!

I found it really ironic that he they both fit on the thing in the water because in the film it was horrible as it was big enough for both of them on there!

I am so glad that I read it and just to let you know (again)that it is a really good fanfic!

momentshaveyou chapter 13 . 5/16/2010
great story, really enjoyed it, thanks
4marauders chapter 13 . 5/15/2010
i enjoyed reading and thanks for them trying to get on the wood again in the water, that really bugged me about titanic they just tried it once lol
PineapplePeopleSpokesman chapter 12 . 5/13/2010
Eep! You did scare me! I thought Arthur was gonna drift away just then! Thank you so so so so much for not!

Addictedreader09 chapter 12 . 5/10/2010
thank god they didn't die!
Poemwriter98 chapter 12 . 5/10/2010
I love it! This is a great story. Is there going to be another chapter?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »