Reviews for Does your boy?
Phanma chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
"Can you see my loving gaze, through my tortured, broken face?" That's BEAUTIFUL.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
That just broke my heart... In a good way
See me in shadow chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
cute poems! now i'm gonna check out your other phics :)
Maybird-Zero chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I love how desperate Erik sounds in this - it's heartbreaking... I just love Phantom poetry! Especially the last verse you have in this piece. I hope you write some more of these. You seem to be exceptionally good at this like some of the other Phantom poets I've read on this site. I've also recently finished your Scorpion poem, and it is really good - Better than this one.
Delete my AC chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
And the final question is the more important of all.

Thank you for your beautiful sharing. I think that your poem made me want to write something.

But I think that isn't the question that he should do.

The problem isn't Raoul, but Christine. She loves the phantom, but she is so afraid that doesn't have the courage to fight against the world.

She is just a little and scared cat. I know because I am very like her. I don't know, maybe because people say that I have a angel voice, that calm down their hearts. And, oh, there are people that hate me because of that. But it doesn't matter now.

I just wanted to say that I like so much the poem, and maybe I will write something about Phantom of the Opera. In portuguese, maybe in English.

Bye.
The Eclectic Eccentric chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This is quite beautiful.
Lady Annabel Eyre chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
simply beautiful, bittersweet, love it!

it shows the innocent side of Erik...
secretsmiling chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Aw - that was amazingly in character and you instantly feel for poor Erik!

Loved it!

Xena

x
debkay chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
How heartbreakingly beautiful!

In just a few simple sentences you managed to give me a huge lump in my throat. What a gift!

Really superb!