Reviews for My Skin on Your Skin
iluvkandygrl chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
I like this story it is well writin but it is confusing about what Hermoine wants, she seems to want ron but then not want him and doesn't like being with him
a happy reviewer chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
It's so refreshing to read a different take on it, and you haven't fluffed it up, you've made it real.

I sincerely hope you're going to write another chapter, if not - it's been a pleasure reading! Thankyou :D
veritaserumkills chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Oh, I'm afraid I'm going to be THAT person. As a Romione fic, I can't say I really liked it, maybe because I was expecting something else entirely. As a work, though, I really enjoyed your style and what you were getting across. I do like the story, just not for what I was reading it for in the first place...if that makes sense? But excellent writing!
Lissa.chann chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
It's beautiful, I was confused for a bit but this side of Hermione is great, all questioning and curious. I liked it, it reminded me Pure by Rebecca Ray the writing style sooo yeah :D
MissEMT chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
i know i've still got chapters to read but i just want to point out how refreshing it is to read this side of Hermionie (in canon that is). wonderful! i think you've done it well by keeping a analytical-style narration; it's much more Hermionie than a hormone-rampaging rant would have been. really great.
GingerPygmy99 chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
oh gosh :O im guessing they did the deed? but they love eachother why would she feel cold "/ ?

good chapter though
GingerPygmy99 chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
I can be just as wild as anyone, I can!

I love hows shes trying to convince herself shes wild he he. come off it hermione ! but she does go and have some fun with Ron so I cant really say that can I? and i love how the first kiss wasnt perfect, there wasn't fireworks, because that's how first kisses are , well done !
GingerPygmy99 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
woooh ! is it hot in here ? ;)

What an amazing first chapter, hermiones thoughts are spot on. i love that bit about her pushing up against him, i can totally imagine her doing that to poor clueless Ron. And him getting all flustered over it hehe

*reads on*
johnnnycadesgirl16 chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
Oh my God, that was just...I don't even know. No words could do it justice.

I swear, it was just so...deep, I guess? I really don't know how to describe it. It gave me chills (in a good way).

I loved it. Absolutely loved it.

Please update soon. This was wonderful.

ObsessedRHShipper chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
Well-written, but I am trying understand how she feels. What will make her retain the warmth or fever - forgetting the physical part, or is the whole relationship a problem? They seem to have gone very far and it's sad that she still seems to feel cold.
Rosie chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
That was beautiful.
Amber chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
this is wonderful writing

it reminds me a bit of SPEAK

because its not really a story its a life its formatted into thoughts

you don't just feel the emotions their yours

your not watching her your living her

this is excellent writing the words flow like poetry

but i think the content is above what i should be reading at my age

or at least my mother does

so thank you and ill be back in 3 yrs or so!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
So, did she like it? Or did she just like that he liked it? Also, is she just lusting after him or does she want more? Curious what the next chapter will bring.
johnnnycadesgirl16 chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Aw, i loved it! Will there be some more ron/hermione action in future chapters? [hint, hint] ;D

i love this! update soon!
johnnnycadesgirl16 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This is good. Is it a oneshot? I hope not!