Reviews for Sophomores, Freshmen, and a Love Story
chibi-unicorn-girl chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
I loved this! Bakura and Ryou were my favorite! I actually thought you were going to kill Ryou off!
These two stories were awesome! And heart wrenching! Gah! I love you! Thank you for writing such an awesome story!
The Crystal Pen chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
Aww I'm so, so happy everyone gets a happy ending!
YuugiYY chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
...Thank you...
Goshikku Hime wa Yami-san chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
Loved it! Ever since the first chapter! Ur an AMAZING writer!
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 13 . 2/26/2012
This was fantastic. I think you could have made it a little longer, but it didn't seem rushed. Yami never did talk to his parents about not studying business, though(unless I somehow missed it). I'm a little confused at the passage of time; Malik and Alex seemed to make up at the end of the year, but they had only been avoiding each other for a few weeks; the date rape supposedly happened at the beginning of the year, since Marik had all that time to get back to being a starter. How long did Marik's time pass, a year or a couple years?

I really liked the ending chapters, they made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and I even teared up a bit. I think my favorite pairing in this fic (or the pair of fics, really) is definitely Marik and Malik. You wrote their relationship perfectly, they never failed to make me smile. I had a huge grin on while reading the airport scene, as well as all of their interactions in the epilogue. I really like how Yami and Yugi are waiting to get married, it suits them more than doing it early, like Bakura and Ryou.

I do think that Yami's college major conflict seems unresolved, though. If he doesn't decide to be an art major instead I think there should have been a scene where he changed his mind; it would give more closure. It would make sense if he decided to go into business because of the trial for Yugi, but I couldn't tell if that's what happened or not. It's possible I skimmed over a scene and missed it if that was explained, so if that is the case then I'm sorry.

Anyway, I loved reading this. Great job and keep up the good work!
Tiryn chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
It's official; Yuugi, Ryou, and Malik are the females in the relationship XD

I'm sorry, but I read both of your stories (I so wanted to hit you for some parts, then I wanted to hug you to death in others) and I thought that both of them WERE FUCKING EPIC XDDDD

I love your style and thought that the stories were awesome XD

This has become my official favorite yaoi section XDDDDDDDDDD
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
Awww! So sweet. Lol. Awesome! Cool. Kyaaaa! XD they're married! X3 nice. Oh dear. Awww! I'm happy for all of them! Nice Yami and Marik. Such idiots. XD rofl! Love the ending. XD

How old are they at the end of this?

I can't believe it's done! You did an awesome job!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
Awesome! Way to go you two! Oh dear. Poor Malik! Awww! WOOO!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
Poor Yuugi! That fucking bastard! AWWWW! Oh dear. How sad. YES! WOOO! He proposed! XD X3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
Waaah! Ryou! T-T poor Bakura! Awww! Yaay! He's gonna be ok!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 9 . 1/27/2012
That son of a bitch! Poor Yugi! Oh Ryou.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
W-wow. OH NO! HOW AWFUL! T-T
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
Awww! WOOO! Nice. X3 oh dear Ra. Marik! Malik! You idiots! WHAT! poor Ryou! Aww! That's really nice and sweet of Yami's parents. AWWWW! Bakura and Ryou! X3 so sweet! Oh dear...
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
How sad! T-T Grandpa! T-T poor Yugi! T-T
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Poor Yami. That must be boring as hell. XD Awww! X3 oh dear. Poor Bakura and Ryou. Aww! Nice Marik! XD