Reviews for Stripped Bare
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Oh my sexiness! You should definitely write more where Gibbs and Abby play with various people. You are by far one of my favorite writers.
machelo chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
Holy smokes when the air clears i think i'll want to hear more!
Illiandyandra chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
I...I. This was so good I'm even stutter typing. Just Wow! Thank you. Whoa.
Vulcan Rider chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Incredibly HOT! Incendiary! Surprising, delightful and incredibly passionate.

Loved it.

Maggie
transcan chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
O*M*G! It's only 59 degrees here this morning and I've had to break out the fan to avoid overheating! This is some seriously hot fic and I'm hoping to read a lot more like it from you. Wow!

transcan XD - -
EverlastingMuse chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
very good story.
Dreamer22 chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
love it well done! I'd love to see some of the situations Gibbs talked about with the others :-)
YouxInxThexFuschia chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
okay, that was really AWESOME.

i dont usually read gabby. i just dont like it that much.

but this?

holy. fucking. SHIT. that was hot.

i wants moree. :)
loveshj chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
Okay seriously you need to start issuing cold shower warnings with your stories. Another great story. I loved this one. I would love to see a Gibbs/Abby/Tony continuation of this chapter. You write great Gibbs/Tony and great Gibbs/Abby. Can't wait for your next story!

loveshj
ascifigirl chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
Love it!
Vani88 chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
That was really good... Pity it stops there... it should definitely be continued...
Vani88 chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
OMG This is way too hot... incredible...
NancyHFord chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Okay, wow. I don't ordinarily like the Gabby pairing but this story is hot. I'm lovin' it and *rapidly* moving on to the next chapter. The vision of Gibbs in leather just drives me mad. ;-)
STLFAN chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
Ok, then. If he ever gets lost, I've got a home for him. Dang that was hot. Thank you ;)
JosGotGlock chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
Unbelievable...I'm in lustful shock and this is justifiably the best story I have ever read. Fantastic writing, and totally hot!