Reviews for Snakehead
Ahsoka1248 chapter 1 . 7/7
I've written one. It hasn't turned to a pairing yet, but the build up is in progress. It's called Caring.
Ahsoka1248 chapter 1 . 3/31
If I write one, will you put it in your community, please?
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Totally how it should of been.
claramjAnnaTorv chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh loved this, very sweet, I kinda imagine that myself during that scene with poor Astrid in the lab after those goons beat her up, that way Olivia kept rubbing her hands into Astrid hair and looking into her eyes so sad, and upset, I wanted her to kiss her so much!

And yes you are right there isn't enough Olivia and Astrid stories around, or even much girl on girl stories, at least with Olivia, instead its all her and Peter, but I am a lesbian so I don't care for those stories so much! There are allot more of Femslash of others though, just not Olivia, which I think is one of if not the most attractive female characters ever, and she would be great in these!

Someone wrote one with Olivia and Emily Prentice from Criminal Minds, but they ruined it by including real life news woman Rachel Maddows in both stories they put here, don't care for mixing real people with fictional characters, at least not in a romantic story, its alright if she was just in a part where she was part of a cast in some way, but not a romance, thats weird to me!

I have thought of putting some up too, but I am a chicken, I am no writer, and mine are allot of crossovers, and all of them are Anna Torv stories, as Olivia and as other characters she has played! Their crossovers with Stargate SG 1, with Samantha Carter, Criminal Minds Emily Prentice, and The Walking Dead, with the Maggie Green and Andrea characters, along with CSI Vegas, CSI New York, along with the Fringe would it self, with Astrid,lol, all with the Olivia character too,lol!

I have to work on them and see about putting them up here!
Lynders11 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Right on! Im so glad someone is finally writing this pairing. Its almost impossible to find them anywhere. Good story!
Mydeus chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I loved it !

They're not enough of Olivia/Astrid stories, but this one is really great !

Thanks ! )

(If ever you write another one, I'll be reading ! )
Swamp Fairy chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Aw. This is not a popular couple. And I never liked it. But after this story, I do :-)

Peter-Astrid's my favorite, though that's not popular either, but now, I don't know. I liked this story an awful lot... Great job. Very sweet.