Reviews for What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger
Deathcrow chapter 2 . 5/10
Oh dear lord, it gets even worse. What monstrosity is this?

"Hermione Granger was sitting in her living room alone her parents were both at work and Hermione was angry that for the second time in as many years she had allowed herself to be convinced that she would not write to Harry over the summer luckily she had been in control of her own emotions enough for her to turn down Ron Weasley when he had asked her out as she didn't know what he could be thinking if he thought she fancied him unless he had taken one, two many bludgers to the head when he was playing keeper for quidditch as all they had ever done was argue plus the fact that she had feelings for Harry even though she nagged Harry as well she didn't know why she nagged Harry, with Ron it was obvious he was an arrogant berk, Harry on the other hand if she didn't know any better she would think that magic had something to do with it."

Those are like 5 sentences.
Deathcrow chapter 1 . 5/10
Whoa these are some of the worst run-on-sentences I have ever seen in any fanfiction. It's really hard to read.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 1/9
Um did they just leave Ron crumpled against the wall with all his memories still in tact? Grangers are muggles are they supposed to have a working floo?
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 1/9
Well that sucks I hate when the twins only like Harry for money.
caiti chapter 14 . 8/24/2016
add more please i love it! make harry go on a quest to de-obliviate logan, and find that all the teachers are related to him! thanks ur the best!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2016
Wtf, what the hell are xmen doing here?
Legens chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
So, I like your story a lot. I actually love the idea. However, there are a number of spelling and grammar mistakes that are detracting from it. If you would like, I would be happy to run through this and fix them. merely PM me if you want me to. I have a feeling it would help clear up any confusion and even appeal to more readers. A lot of people forget a story if it has mistakes. Anyway, PM me, or just run through it yourself.
The main one I found was two vs. too.
Kai chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I like the story, I've read it before, but I just noticed something: the Tonks' are no powerful or influential family. Ted is a mudblood and therefore has no value at all in the pureblood shithole that Wizarding Britain is. Andi's influence could have come from the Blacks, just until she was thrown out for marrying mudblood trash. With the Bones it's very possible that the family is powerful, canon leaves that open for interpretation, but there is no doubt that Amelia is powerful and influential, though.
DragonTamer01 chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
So you've gone for the X-Men Movie version of Jean Grey and Phoenix?

Interesting choice.
DragonTamer01 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
I really like this series, but when it comes to your AN at the end of this chapter, honestly for me, there are only two of those possible choices that actually make sense for Harry Hermione and Tonks to have as teachers. Those two are Buffy and the Slayers (hopefully you would include the other Scoobies as well), and Sam and Dean Winchester. So they would be who I would pick. Please take my choice into account if you decide to continue this series.
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
very good

old shit that likes life embarrarle all and then washes his hands as if nothing killed and weasley dumbledore

Kaito hungry want to eat
staretoile chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
Hi,

nice story-crossover. I am looking forward to Harry and Logen's reletionsship!

Kind regards
Andrea
RaniAstaNachni chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
Good story...wish the complete statues said that it was not really done! Can't wait to read the squeal!
HoosierCullen chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
Okay this was an interesting fic and though I thought I would not like a crossover fic and was worried when you introduced Xavier and the other X-men in the story. Though reading it was fun and different and I like how you are trying to blend them together and how it is not chopy. The soul bond triumvert is good and I being a HONKS and Harmony shipper applaud you for it. I am not a Ron fan and he is in need of a good ass whoopin' in this story. Other than that will read the sequel but may pass on your Lily/Voldemort fic, that pairing just does not sound right at all to me.
Zucht chapter 14 . 3/28/2013