Reviews for What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger
Legens chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
So, I like your story a lot. I actually love the idea. However, there are a number of spelling and grammar mistakes that are detracting from it. If you would like, I would be happy to run through this and fix them. merely PM me if you want me to. I have a feeling it would help clear up any confusion and even appeal to more readers. A lot of people forget a story if it has mistakes. Anyway, PM me, or just run through it yourself.
The main one I found was two vs. too.
Kai chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I like the story, I've read it before, but I just noticed something: the Tonks' are no powerful or influential family. Ted is a mudblood and therefore has no value at all in the pureblood shithole that Wizarding Britain is. Andi's influence could have come from the Blacks, just until she was thrown out for marrying mudblood trash. With the Bones it's very possible that the family is powerful, canon leaves that open for interpretation, but there is no doubt that Amelia is powerful and influential, though.
DragonTamer01 chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
So you've gone for the X-Men Movie version of Jean Grey and Phoenix?

Interesting choice.
DragonTamer01 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
I really like this series, but when it comes to your AN at the end of this chapter, honestly for me, there are only two of those possible choices that actually make sense for Harry Hermione and Tonks to have as teachers. Those two are Buffy and the Slayers (hopefully you would include the other Scoobies as well), and Sam and Dean Winchester. So they would be who I would pick. Please take my choice into account if you decide to continue this series.
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
very good

old shit that likes life embarrarle all and then washes his hands as if nothing killed and weasley dumbledore

Kaito hungry want to eat
staretoile chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
Hi,

nice story-crossover. I am looking forward to Harry and Logen's reletionsship!

Kind regards
Andrea
RaniAstaNachni chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
Good story...wish the complete statues said that it was not really done! Can't wait to read the squeal!
HoosierCullen chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
Okay this was an interesting fic and though I thought I would not like a crossover fic and was worried when you introduced Xavier and the other X-men in the story. Though reading it was fun and different and I like how you are trying to blend them together and how it is not chopy. The soul bond triumvert is good and I being a HONKS and Harmony shipper applaud you for it. I am not a Ron fan and he is in need of a good ass whoopin' in this story. Other than that will read the sequel but may pass on your Lily/Voldemort fic, that pairing just does not sound right at all to me.
Zucht chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger - continuing it - interested

What you described in your A/N - not interested
black rose chapter 14 . 8/6/2012
name: Estelle walburga black

parenst: regulus black
or sirius blacks daughter mother is bellatrix black lestrange or change the mothe if u want

status: pureblood

powers: elementalist (all) shadow mage - can travel in shadows and turn into shadow animals metamorhhises like tonks

greeny eyes short black curly wavy hair like her father mothers temper fathers personality

in love with harry maybe harry in love with her 2 ESTELLE IS A STAR NAME BLACK FAMILY TRADITION
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
can u make some of the wesleys imperiused b coz id ont like the idea of ALL of them being backstabbers
sam chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Take it back. Cliché as all hell.
sam chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Alright, so pretty okay so far.
Toby860 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I have not red ahead yet and vote gis teachers are bland, the doctor, and buffy.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 14 . 3/5/2012
not to found of the double bond thing but logan being james. holy freakign cow!