Reviews for Christmas on the Enterprise
traughteverywhere chapter 24 . 7/21/2014
you...are killing me...why do you do that to me?!Brainy...Spock...baby!not Clark..(me collapsed in a dark corner and start crying my eyes out..)WHY?i love the story and i was reeeeeaaallyyyy sad when Brainy make out with Kirk and not Superman that night so you OWN me a very big and romantic situation with them!so in short:love the plot(except that Brainy-Spock thing),awesome description and story!please DO SOMETHING with Clark and Brainy,i want them in a relationship in the continue and update soon!(or...something bad is gonna happen...i don't know what!hehe..)LOVE YOU!SM/B5 4 ever!
ashangel101010 chapter 24 . 6/22/2014
I now ship the idea of Kirk shipping Brainy and Spock. Those two are going to be very interesting to read as a couple. Poor Superman, it's going to be hard to compete with Spock.
M chapter 24 . 2/26/2014
I didn't think much of a cross between the two series but you have proved me wrong on all accounts.
I hope that there will be more chapters in the future.
Loki94 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Oh, I forgot!
What gave you the idea for this story?
Loki94 chapter 24 . 2/2/2014
I...need...MORE! Please, please, please! This story is great!
I love LOSH and Star Trek, but both combined...It's just awesome!
God, I love you for this FF!
Well, normally I totally ship SupermanxBrainy and SpockxKirk, but your story makes it so hard! I want Spock and Brainy to be together and at the same time not!
What did you do to me?! *Cry* '
I hope you will write more soon. I would be so happy!
Great story, by the way.
See you,

Loki94
wanda lensherr chapter 24 . 10/30/2013
Plz update! Funny as hell
Stormgirl415 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
...ok, I admit, I'm really curious how this is ever going to turn into something that doesn't leave someone with a broken heart. And how the heck was Akilah possible? They didn't do anything...was it a result of their DNA and the Chemical X? I'm confused...but curious.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/29/2012
Nnnnoooooooooooo! Brainy, WHY!?
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 22 . 9/4/2011
First let me say YAY to your self proclaimed challenge to update everyday, but boo to the fact that I might not be able to review everyday what with my finals coming up. I'm trying my hardest to do that and draw for CxB week but I will read and review when I have time. And lastly AHHHHH to this chapter, God damn Spock yet I understand but Clark and AAAHHHHH! I wanted to strangle Jim god damn him. The ending made me cry for poor Clark. I can't wait to see what happens next _.
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 21 . 7/13/2011
! *deep breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I love Spock I really do but just NO! Brainy is Clark's and no one elses! Beside Kirk loves Spock so he is not gonna let this go down and either is Clark for that matter! I love Spock prime being there to help Brainy though that was nice. I really hope the bunny doesn't leave you alone for a while.
Feathersprite305 chapter 21 . 7/13/2011
- Will this end well? Knowing you, probably not. XD OH GOD MUST KNOW NEXT CHAPTER!
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 21 . 7/12/2011
haha. My fav chapter!
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 20 . 7/12/2011
YAY for the rabid plot bunny lol. OMG the crazyness of this _ . Poor Brainy you can't really blame the guy for running like he did what with Clark being there and his other personal issues. I did like future Spock showing up to help YAY! I hope the bunny keeps bitting you just don't catch the rabies _.

bye!
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 20 . 7/11/2011
Please, I enjoy this story, but would you STOP TEASING! It's torture to read a short chapter. Please write the next one a little longer.
Feathersprite305 chapter 19 . 7/10/2011
O MAI GAINAX!

Please. For the love of all Brainy/Clark fangirls eveywhere, tell me that's who I think it is!

XD UP DATE SOON!