Reviews for One Last Chance
Tim chapter 3 . 4/19
Great book.
kirashu chapter 3 . 4/13
When i saw "Complete", i expected a short but good story about Harry's adventure in the past, some thing he changed and so change history but here i am, at the very end of this chapter and i find myself feeling cheated! Besides the wholes "Hollow" instead of (deathly) Hallows, "Hollow's brother" when you are speaking about the Peverell's Brother... the problem is, this story isn't complete. The change are minimal at beast for the moment and there is no other chapter.
From my perspective, this three chapter are still about Harry interacting with some people and trying to accept he is in a the past. There is no HarryNarcissa besides some 'talk' (dare i say, it's more a HarryxMulti so far), the changes he made are minimal and not really 'concrete', so the consequences for the moment (besides the destruction of ONE horcrux in this chapter ) are well.. not worth mention.
You said 'End of Book One'... okay... after what one week (at best) of school, this is already the end? Okay then, where is "Book Two"?
Again, i feel cheated because i expected a three-chapter full story about Harry's adventure in the past and the consequences of his action in the 'present'. Not something overly complicate and very deep, but still an interesting and good story to read, not some incomplete story, because yes, this story IS incomplete as far i'm concerned.
I don't want this review to looks like a rant but this story isn't complete, this is a lie. This story feels like a "beginning of a story", this chapter is more like another chapter following the previous one giving us some information and minor interaction about x or y character, not a conclusion or an ending to a story.
Autism isn't an inbreeding thing it is a brain chemistry thing and inbreeding is more likely to cause physical problems like cystic fibrosis or malformed body parts as well as immune issues
era-romance chapter 3 . 3/15
part of a series. you may want to mention that in the summary or before the first chapter begins. it is awe fully disappointing to leave the story on a cliffhanger like this.
JlovesGaara chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
Wow! So intense, can't wait to read more!
fuck you chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
fuck you bitch
fuck you chapter 3 . 10/20/2016
the story is incomplete. idk why you thought to mark it as complete but it is obviously a stupid move. i was enjoying the story and got to the end of the 3rd chapter only to find out that the author who wrote the non story, as it lacks story elements such as an ending, lied to us all in the description. thank you so much it is good to know how much you care, that your willing to lie to people, waste there time and ruin there day. if your not going to post full story dont waste yours or mine time with your stupid bull cockory. grow a brain and stop being such a dimwitted imbecilic.
Bigmama2338 chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
ga dang! I wanna see what happens next. Update soon Please! That cliffhanger was horrible. nearly crushed my little heart.
MikeyBlue chapter 3 . 5/16/2016
amazing story I really enjoyed it is there ever going to be a second one just truly amazing maybe a book 2!
Aries Winters chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
this book sux
Aries Winters chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
this book sux
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
This is good:)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2016
How can u be heartless...u Kudi
d.gracey chapter 3 . 1/21/2016
this is one of the worst harry fanfictions i have ever read!

he's an idiot how for some reason can not stop makeing his own life an absolut hell

he's a loser how can't stop putting is own foot in his mouth
Pollux Black chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
An excellent idea that was splendidly executed. I hope, however, that this isn't the end. Well done.